Page 168 of 297 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazaki View Post
    This needs to be fixed, as well as the persons character sent to home point so he can play again. What's wrong with SE support these days?
    From what I've been reading it's an issue with windows 10, so it's not a problem with the game itself but a new OS that is causing issues. They do need to address it but that's why it's only an issue in the past year or two.
    (0)

Player
    Simple suggestion from my time playing Warframe.

Add a simple double digit number in the UI over the players head, maybe over the top of the linkshell icon that shows how many mastered jobs a player has. Status stuff like this is fairly easy to add and does give people a reason to master jobs they don't use that much. Easy addition for the most hardcore grindy players.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Simple suggestion from my time playing Warframe.

Add a simple double digit number in the UI over the players head, maybe over the top of the linkshell icon that shows how many mastered jobs a player has. Status stuff like this is fairly easy to add and does give people a reason to master jobs they don't use that much. Easy addition for the most hardcore grindy players.
    Stars are bad enough. There's no need for this and the extra screen clutter would honestly be quite annoying for me personally. I also can't think of any actual benefit for adding something like this. :/ There is zero bearing on how many mastered jobs a character has since all that applies to anything is what they are currently playing as.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 06-20-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Stars are bad enough. There's no need for this and the extra screen clutter would honestly be quite annoying for me personally. I also can't think of any actual benefit for adding something like this. :/ There is zero bearing on how many mastered jobs a character has since all that applies to anything is what they are currently playing as.
    If you've never played Warframe, it's a game that has practically zero endgame yet people have been playing if for 4-5+ years. The only reason people play it for years is to increase their mastery rank, which is an interpretation of how many jobs they have levels to max, how many weapons they have levels to max (weapons are leveled in the same way we level jobs) etc. It's meaningless but it does make the hardcore grinders keep logging in and invested, they literally level weapons they will never use just for the mastery points.

The main problem with ffxi right now is these kinds of people are running out of things to do, even though to you and me it's probably meaningless to them it won't be and it's easy to add.

I think if the development of ffxi is lower then they need to look at other games that keep large numbers of people invested, warframe is a really good example. MMORPGS are all about status, the top tier, hardcore grinders would love something like this. It has to be shown off to everyone, it has to be really hard to increase.

It can even be added as text above the bazaar message if it's not able to be added to the UI over peoples heads, it can be written above a persons bazaar. "Mastery rank calculated by number of jobs at 99 + number of jobs fully capped on job points + number of REMA with afterglow" etc

This stuff is easy to add and it does really drive the hardest of hardcore to stick around and keep on grinding stuff.
    (1)
    Last edited by Pixela; 06-20-2018 at 07:32 PM.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    People are running out of things to do because you can make a brand new char aeonic viable in like 3 months and AC burn your aeonics then have nothing to do.

On top of that, there's zero reason to make the vast majority of emps, relics, and mythics which is a huge amount of content and stuff to do, thanks to aeonics being so overpowered(and easy to obtain) as well as crafted weapons completely invalidating many melee RME's.

It's like they tried to make this a modern MMO where you can be "raid viable" in a month and then raid and beat the game but forgot that this game gets ONE form of content a year while modern MMO's get multiple raid tiers a year.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 06-21-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Character
    Mujhaid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Dynamis Divergence Relic Reforge

My question concerns the reforge process for relic gear for Dynamis Divergence. Why is it that players have to enter this battle ground on different jobs to be allowed to upgrade their relic armor for each job class?

It's very time consuming to have to enter on each job in each area to be able to upgrade a particular job, especially on jobs that other players aren't wanting to take in their groups. What's the possibility of re-configuring this content to allow players the ability to reforge any relic armor after earning the win within that specific zone for any job that they have the relic for?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cheers

wcd
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Why is it that players have to enter this battle ground on different jobs to be allowed to upgrade their relic armor for each job class?
    You answered your own question.

It's very time consuming
    This content had to be designed to waste YEAR(s), not weeks.

What's the possibility of re-configuring this content to allow players the ability to reforge any relic armor after earning the win within that specific zone for any job that they have the relic for?
    Absolute zero
    (0)
    Last edited by Halley; 07-07-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Player
    Do you think... we could ever... maybe, just maybe, get a 'take all' button on delivery boxes?

That would be such a small, easy, significant quality of life addition.
    (6)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Do you think... we could ever... maybe, just maybe, get a 'take all' button on delivery boxes?

That would be such a small, easy, significant quality of life addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Maybe a delivery box option "Retrieve all"?
    Yeh, I mentioned this too, as a suggestion, back in January.
    (2)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Please add cute /lockstyle bobble-hat pyjama costumes for Automatons to wear over their battle armour frames. ^^

(2)
    Last edited by Stompa; 08-07-2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Brevity.

Page 168 of 297 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast