Page 166 of 297 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2962
    Player
    Since they do plan to add more cheers, I agree with increasing the rates for Furrow/Grove/Pond/Net/Rocks

Garden is a serious time waste, and takes about a month to even get access to monster rearing. That's really unacceptable. If the new cheers they add are even a little "good" expect a TON of complaining about the Garden.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Since they do plan to add more cheers, I agree with increasing the rates for Furrow/Grove/Pond/Net/Rocks

Garden is a serious time waste, and takes about a month to even get access to monster rearing. That's really unacceptable. If the new cheers they add are even a little "good" expect a TON of complaining about the Garden.
    Should only take ~2 weeks to rank everything up to to rank 4. Anything more than that and you are basically slowing yourself down unnecessarily. You can be totally done with gardens in less than 2mon, though I forget the actual bare minimum.

Technically, Furrows can be the fastest. The devs just fail utterly at explaining how these things work to us, so if you only do the once-daily routine, they will indeed take forever. Theoretically, you could max out Furrows to rank 7 levels in less than 24hrs. It would just take an insane amount of effort and bayld to do so. Getting up to rank4 just to unlock rearing tho is relatively simpler. Just need ~50-60x Grow-M-Good's, and there's rank4 as fast as you can roll thru the harvest cycle. The catch is they're 45k-50k bayld each. Alternatively, using specific seeds (Revival Roots, 1hr / Arborscent Seeds, 2hr) and make some 1/2 grow-time fertilizer (Miracle Mulch, 13 alchemy), you should be able to hit rank4 in 30hrs of camping your garden. If you got the Arborscent route, you'd have enough time between harvests to be worthwhile leaving your garden so wouldn't be quite as camp-y.

Personally, I want to be able to "harvest" nodes for growth credit w/o clogging up my inventory. And some method to reduce the loading time to enter Mog Garden. -_-;; That loading time is a killer and is a strong discouragement for me to bother w/ the garden after rank7.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

harvesting gear

how about harvesting gear that extends your harvesting abilities x10, so that you are able to do more per hour. otherwise harvesting and mining are a total waste, the limit ruined having fun there, or making any money whatsoever. i understand stopping rmt, but ruining fun for pay customers is not cool. also should change limit on chocobo digging so something more suitable. like for example you can dig for 5 hours and then fatigue for 3. this will stop the bots but allow new diggers to come out of the framework.
    (1)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Halley View Post
    Are they actually doing it via the monster rearing/gardening system though, or another method?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Are they actually doing it via the monster rearing/gardening system though, or another method?
    They are planning on adding new monsters to raise this year, so by extension, that should unlock some actual new Cheers.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

synthesis

the roe that says successful synthesis attempts should be 3x what it is, and alot more accolades.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

save charcter option in pol, need one for each character

save charcter option in pol, need one for each character. im not sure if u can technically do this, but it would save a lot of time energy and effort if we ever have to reinstall the game, which seems to be the thing that the help desk keeps pushing each time I contact them.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I meant save option to server. sorry for the misclarification. the other ones are deleted when you restart the game from scratch.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    save charcter option in pol, need one for each character. im not sure if u can technically do this, but it would save a lot of time energy and effort if we ever have to reinstall the game, which seems to be the thing that the help desk keeps pushing each time I contact them.
    I don't know what you mean? You can already save your macros to server.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I don't know what you mean? You can already save your macros to server.
    when you click on the save to server it saves the highlighted character and all his/her macros, it does not however do all your mules so if you have a lot of macros with them they are lost when you reformat your pc.
    (0)

Page 166 of 297 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 ... LastLast