Page 163 of 297 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryak View Post
    I have one main and 1 mule. On my main I have all jobs to 99 and 2 of them are mastered and a few more are on their way to getting mastered. So far I have RUN and GEO mastered. DRK,BLU and DNC are on their way to mastery. RUN and GEO are fully decked out in a mixture of ilvl 119 +1 AF/Relic/Escha/Reisenjima/Sinister Reign/High tier battlefield/Unity and Skirmish gear. I have RDM to 80 on my mule. I planned on getting it to 99 along with some other jobs on it, but I stopped due to trying to focus on my main for gear and of course Ergonic and Aeonic weapons. I leave town all of the time to do content. My mule stays in town mostly due to that.

I just came up with most of the chest ideas due to them seeming a bit messy to me and the idea for REMA items/materials was just to help anyone trying to create one.Yes the items would be random and a low chance, but if you get a material you don't need then you can sell it to buy one you do need.
    Event Gobbiebox dials are all pretty well defined though? Item pools are either limited by content (Adoulin, Unity, etc) or have close-to-everything (special, ANV, etc). The items you specifically called out are all specifically excluded from the vast majority of dials, with events like the ones I mentioned being the exceptions to the rule and one of their prime selling points being that those items were not excluded.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    For clarity please add subcategories to the Currency tab in the main menu, something like this:
    1. General
      Conquest Points (San d'Oria)
      Conquest Points (Bastok)
      Conquest Points (Windurst)
      Beastmen's Seals Stored
      Kindred's Seals Stored
      Kindred's Crests Stored
      High Kindred's Crests Stored
      Sacred Kindred's Crests Stored
      Ancient Beastcoin's Stored
      Valor Points
      Scylds
      Ballista Points
      Fellow Points
      Chocobucks (San d'Oria Team)
      Chocobucks (Bastok Team)
      Chocobucks (Windurst Team)
      Infamy
      Prestige
    2. Crafting
      Fire Crystal's Stored
      Ice Crystal's Stored
      Wind Crystal's Stored
      Earth Crystal's Stored
      Lightning Crystal's Stored
      Water Crystal's Stored
      Light Crystal's Stored
      Dark Crystal's Stored
      Guild Points (Fishing)
      Guild Points (Woodworking)
      Guild Points (Smithing)
      Guild Points (Goldsmithing)
      Guild Points (Weaving)
      Guild Points (Leathercraft)
      Guild Points (Bonecraft)
      Guild Points (Alchemy)
      Guild Points (Cooking)
      Cinders
      Synergy Fewell (Fire)
      Synergy Fewell (Ice)
      Synergy Fewell (Wind)
      Synergy Fewell (Earth)
      Synergy Fewell (Lightning)
      Synergy Fewell (Water)
      Synergy Fewell (Light)
      Synergy Fewell (Dark)
    3. ToAU
      Imperial Standing
      Assault Points (L. Sanctum)
      Assault Points (M.J.T.G.)
      Assault Points (L. Cavern)
      Assault Points (Periqia)
      Assault Points (Ilrusi Atoll)
      Tokens
      Imperial Army I.D. Tags
      Zeni
      Jettons
      Therion Ichor
      Bloodshed Plans Stored
      Umbrage Plans Stored
      Ritualistic Plans Stored
      Tutelary Plans Stored
      Primacy Plans Stored
    4. WotG/Abyssea/Voidwatch
      Allied Notes
      OP Credits
      Cruor
      Resistance Credits
      Dominion Notes
      5th Echelon Battle Trophies
      4th Echelon Battle Trophies
      3rd Echelon Battle Trophies
      2nd Echelon Battle Trophies
      1st Echelon Battle Trophies
      Traverser Stones
      Voidstones
      Kupofried's Corundums
    5. Battle Systems
      Research Marks
      Wizened Tunnel Worm
      Wizened Morion Worm
      Wizened Phantom Worm
      Moblin Pheromone Sacks
      Moblin Marbles
      Cave Conservation Points
      Legion Points
    6. Others
      Sparks of Eminence
      Copper A.M.A.N. Vouchers Stored
      Reclamation Marks
      Shining Stars
      Daily Tally
      Unity Accolades
      Rem's Tale Chapters 1 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 2 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 3 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 4 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 5 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 6 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 7 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 8 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 9 Stored
      Rem's Tale Chapters 10 Stored
      Login Points
      Hallmarks
      Total Hallmarks
      Badges of Gallantry
    7. SoA
      <all SoA currencies from Currencies2>
    8. Escha
      Escha Silt
      Escha Beads
      Pellucid Stones Stored
      Fern Stones Stored
      Taupe Stones Stored
      Potpourri
    (1)

Character
    Teioh
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Time Locked Progression Servers

I'm sure this has been suggested 45 times before, but a new server or a number of new servers that follow a time locked content unlocking intended to replicate the game as it was.
    No need to find the old game engines, just leave it like it is with expansion unlocks every 12 months.
    Launch schedule:
    Launch: FFXI, and RoTZ
    Year 2: Chains of Promathia
    Year 3: Treasures of Aht Urhgan
    Year 4: Wings of the Goddess
    Year 5: Abyssea(maybe one every month for the first 3 months)
    Year 6: Seekers of Adoulin
    Year 7: Rhapsodies of Vana'diel

Might have to reuse the old server names because I believe something like this would being in a lot of old subscriptions, more than enough to fill a server or two.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teioh View Post
    I'm sure this has been suggested 45 times before, but a new server or a number of new servers that follow a time locked content unlocking intended to replicate the game as it was.
    No need to find the old game engines, just leave it like it is with expansion unlocks every 12 months.
    Launch schedule:
    Launch: FFXI, and RoTZ
    Year 2: Chains of Promathia
    Year 3: Treasures of Aht Urhgan
    Year 4: Wings of the Goddess
    Year 5: Abyssea(maybe one every month for the first 3 months)
    Year 6: Seekers of Adoulin
    Year 7: Rhapsodies of Vana'diel

Might have to reuse the old server names because I believe something like this would being in a lot of old subscriptions, more than enough to fill a server or two.
    Unlikely, sounds like far too much man power needed for something like that.
    I'd rather energy focused on something more pressing like the sheer amount of bots everywhere.
    (2)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

reraise reuse

it it possible to not use up a reraise scroll if you dont actually use it in battle. what i mean is if you use it on your body, and you die, and you say no to using the reraise, is it possible to make it so you dont use the scroll? its a pain in the butt to keep going back to the moogle to buy those esp during campaigns
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    it it possible to not use up a reraise scroll if you dont actually use it in battle. what i mean is if you use it on your body, and you die, and you say no to using the reraise, is it possible to make it so you dont use the scroll? its a pain in the butt to keep going back to the moogle to buy those esp during campaigns
    I don't want what you are asking for since it sounds like it would be absurdly difficult to implement that way. How about instead, we get a Reraise Ring w/ a 10min cooldown, mirroring the Warp Ring? If that's not enough for you, well.... stop dying? <_<;;
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    I would rather just have an unlimited rr1 ring just like warp ring, or make rr earrings unlimited use etc
    (1)

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    So... I apologize for going a little off topic, but I can't reply on the actual post, so I'm going to put it somewhere hopefully it'll be seen.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...e-and-Cutscene

The way this bug report has been handled is incredibly unnerving. If this happened to me I would be absolutely furious. I can think of plenty of times my internet has gone out on me in the middle of fights and cutscenes, or my power has gone out while playing. The fact that bugs like this can happen and it's been two weeks without the guy receiving any actual help really makes me question the integrity of this team and company as a whole.

I'm incredibly unimpressed with how SE has handled such a literal game breaking bug.

Forget confidence in the dev team's creativity, this is ruining my confidence in your ability to even maintain the game period.
    (5)

Character
    Staleyx
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    So... I apologize for going a little off topic, but I can't reply on the actual post, so I'm going to put it somewhere hopefully it'll be seen.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...e-and-Cutscene

The way this bug report has been handled is incredibly unnerving. If this happened to me I would be absolutely furious. I can think of plenty of times my internet has gone out on me in the middle of fights and cutscenes, or my power has gone out while playing. The fact that bugs like this can happen and it's been two weeks without the guy receiving any actual help really makes me question the integrity of this team and company as a whole.

I'm incredibly unimpressed with how SE has handled such a literal game breaking bug.

Forget confidence in the dev team's creativity, this is ruining my confidence in your ability to even maintain the game period.
    Can someone pay some attention to this problem? It will take someone a couple min to move this character. Help the man out already
    (5)

Character
    Kleyman
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I would have never guessed that a game i pay a monthly fee for so it can be supported, would not provide any player support in return... If my company just blew off customers they way i have been, it would be chaos. Paying customers are the reason you exist.
    (2)

Page 163 of 297 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast