Page 156 of 297 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2962
    Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    missed the point to crystal menu,
    i dont want to inventory -50
    make a separate menu for it like ff14
    (0)

Character
    Kishr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    also make a auto trib option
    (0)

Player
    Please lower respawn timers for all non-NMs, particularly in older non-ilvl zones to 3-5min. None of the old reasoning behind 10-15min+ repops still apply.

Also, please add lv1 alljobs equipment with large quantities of "Subtle Blow -x". There are times when you actually WANT the target to gain TP faster.

....Can you tell I'm working on another BLU? <,<
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Please lower respawn timers for all non-NMs, particularly in older non-ilvl zones to 3-5min. None of the old reasoning behind 10-15min+ repops still apply.

Also, please add lv1 alljobs equipment with large quantities of "Subtle Blow -x". There are times when you actually WANT the target to gain TP faster.

....Can you tell I'm working on another BLU? <,<
    Heck,
    I would love even NM respawn times to be lower. There comes a point where the only thing you're interested in doing is killing certain NMs for RMEA progress... and I simply check the computer once an hour/day for respawns during my free time. :/
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    Heck,
    I would love even NM respawn times to be lower. There comes a point where the only thing you're interested in doing is killing certain NMs for RMEA progress... and I simply check the computer once an hour/day for respawns during my free time. :/
    The impact on RMEA is precisely why I did not ask for "all monsters" since it seems like a dealbreaker to me. NMs operate w/ a different timing mechanism than normal mobs and are likely tuned individually. I can't think of any examples of non-NMs having different spawn timers in the same zone, so I'm guessing that they are all set w/ a single timer, which should be a relatively simple task to change the value in the older zones.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    Heck,
    Yes, please.... That's part of why I asked for the Nyzul Isle to count. Hell, they could add more of the RMEA lower NMs to Nyzul (if it counted.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    The impact on RMEA is precisely why I did not ask for "all monsters" since it seems like a dealbreaker to me. NMs operate w/ a different timing mechanism than normal mobs and are likely tuned individually. I can't think of any examples of non-NMs having different spawn timers in the same zone, so I'm guessing that they are all set w/ a single timer, which should be a relatively simple task to change the value in the older zones.
    The problem is that some of the older NMs aren't just an hour. There are some that are upwards of 8 hours, and that's not fun at all. You have to camp Placeholders and hope you've killed the right one. Lately my time to play has gotten shorter and shorter, but I want to at least feel I've got something meaningful done, if I play :C
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Back in my day for empyrean nm camping I camped for 18 hours in a hour killing placeholders until the first one of 3 spawned and I liked it!
    (0)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The NMs in zones Zilart zones and other expansion zones could use adjustments in respawn timers like the adjustments they did years ago to the respawn timers for alot of those NMs in the original areas pre-Zilart that were lotto-pop and time spawned.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    Back in my day for empyrean nm camping I camped for 18 hours in a hour killing placeholders until the first one of 3 spawned and I liked it!
    :P Okay, there Grandpa, slow down you might break a hip.

All joking aside, While things are way easier now than when they used to be. I simply don't have 18 hours to sit and play this game like I used to. I've got a full time job, travel a lot to take care of my ill father, get sent on company trips from time to time and have crappy Wi-Fi. Most of the time I can get about 7-8 hours if I focus on the game solely and if I'm lucky. And we all know that those lower levels of crafting it isn't what's the hard part. It's the hours of grinding HMP and Riftdross to up it to the 99 level to then jump it to 119 and the 10k Pluton/Riftbould/Beitetsu. Which is why I suggested adding those NM (And any that are missing) to Nyzul Isle and letting them count for the RoE and Emp. It gives players something else to do while they're playing and might offer an incentive to help others get clears, find vigil weapons, farm tokens. But that's just my thoughts.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Yes, please.... That's part of why I asked for the Nyzul Isle to count. Hell, they could add more of the RMEA lower NMs to Nyzul (if it counted.)
    The problem is that some of the older NMs aren't just an hour. There are some that are upwards of 8 hours, and that's not fun at all. You have to camp Placeholders and hope you've killed the right one. Lately my time to play has gotten shorter and shorter, but I want to at least feel I've got something meaningful done, if I play :C
    Totally valid request, just keep it as separate requests between NMs/non-NMs. ^^;;

Non-NMs should be simple/fast to change the respawn values and should have very few balance issues or perceivable negative impact.

NMs will probably have to be tuned individually, some would decrease the difficulty in making Empyrean weapons, and I'm sure the devs would want to give a pass on drop rates, even though it's extremely unlikely that increasing the supply of anything they drop would have much of an economic impact. :/

I don't want non-NMs going down to 3-5min across the board being rejected solely because it's tied to NMs as well. :x
    (0)

Page 156 of 297 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast