Page 148 of 297 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2962
    Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I would like a toggle to [enable/disable] [ON/OFF] the pop-up maps that leap alarmingly out of the Home Points when I am scrolling down to the place I am going to.

I play on PC/keyboard/mouse because that is how God intended computergames to be played. I use my PC hooked-up to a wall-sized TV, and so when I sleepily click on a Home Point and scroll through the list, suddenly this enormous map jumps out of the TV starts veering and lurching alarmingly. It actually frightens me, and makes me feel Sea Sick.

I think the pop-up maps are an awesome option for people who don't know what Vana'diel looks like, or people who have forgotten where the Home Points are. But that is why there should be a Toggle option, so that people who need to see the map can see the map by keeping the see map toggle ON, and persons such as myself who find the maps to be startling and upsetting, can disable them by changing the toggle to map OFF!

This and "automaton lockstyle pyjamas" are my only wish list. I'm not optimistic about either of my wishes coming true, XD.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    I would like a toggle to [enable/disable] [ON/OFF] the pop-up maps that leap alarmingly out of the Home Points when I am scrolling down to the place I am going to.

I play on PC/keyboard/mouse because that is how God intended computergames to be played. I use my PC hooked-up to a wall-sized TV, and so when I sleepily click on a Home Point and scroll through the list, suddenly this enormous map jumps out of the TV starts veering and lurching alarmingly. It actually frightens me, and makes me feel Sea Sick.

I think the pop-up maps are an awesome option for people who don't know what Vana'diel looks like, or people who have forgotten where the Home Points are. But that is why there should be a Toggle option, so that people who need to see the map can see the map by keeping the see map toggle ON, and persons such as myself who find the maps to be startling and upsetting, can disable them by changing the toggle to map OFF!
    You can try turning off the menu animations to see if that helps your motion sickness. The maps will still pop up, but instantly instead and there's no more motion involved.
    In-game: Menu > Windows > Shared > Window Effect (switch to OFF)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

3. 06-11-2017 11:20 PM

Player
    Please add a new inexpensive and easily obtained "fertilizer" type item for Mog Garden that lasts for one day's worth of harvests on any non-Flotsam node and replaces all drops with crystals.

I find it very irritating that I have to either clear 50 slots from my inventory before starting or go thru the process of selling garbage after harvesting from each node. Crystals would be far more preferable to obtain than just about anything from the Grove as far as I'm concerned for instance. I'm an altoholic and trudging thru the garden 13x daily is a painful ordeal sometimes....
    (3)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Please reduce respawn time for all non-NMs in all Conquest affected regions to 2-3min. 5min respawns can be painful when farming, plus lower respawns would reduce the difficulty of taking back regions from beastmen control.

I think it's also about time to reduce all timed NMs to a maximum of 3hrs. There's really no good reason to still have any 21hr+ pops at this point in the game.
    (2)

Character
    Zelgamer
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 7
    I can see how all of this would attract more people. I am playing this for the first time and everyrhing feels refreshing though archaic.
    (2)

Player
    Please consider adding requested buffs/effects to the "Rhapsody in Emerald" or "Rhapsody in Puce" Key Items. Neither of them have any benefits other than unlocking items from Curio Vendor Moogle and exp|cp +10% buffs. Many of the other Rhapsody KIs have many, many effects, so there is most definitely "room" on these two for new effects.

"Rhapsody in Fuschia" would also be perfect for the much needed adjustment to reduce the overly painful time-gating for SoA missions. *hint hint*
    (1)

Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Fix Ambuscade Capes

I'm sure this has been mentioned numerous times, but since you're too lazy to fix it, I'm too lazy to look for it. Trading one material at a time to upgrade Ambuscade capes is ridiculous.

I'm going to restrain myself from other negative comments in this regard.
    (3)
    Waccha gonna do?

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    I'm sure this has been mentioned numerous times, but since you're too lazy to fix it, I'm too lazy to look for it. Trading one material at a time to upgrade Ambuscade capes is ridiculous.

I'm going to restrain myself from other negative comments in this regard.
    It has been asked for many times (on both sides of the OF) and has been rejected repeatedly by the devs, citing technical difficulties involved in adjusting the NPC to allow for this. They've actually said that it would be easier to make a new NPC from scratch than adjust it (which I don't really understand the logic behind.)

I for one wouldn't mind giving up an update or two's worth of content for this adjustment if necessary, (just toss the frog into Ambuscade for a couple months and we'll be happy XD) which is how much work they said would be involved IIRC.
    (1)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Minor thing, but I'd like to suggest adding the ability for someone to open their moghouse so that (active)linkshell members can enter without having to be in the owner's party. It could be capped at 6 players if that's really required. This would let people use their moghouse as a sort of LS house.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    It has been asked for many times (on both sides of the OF) and has been rejected repeatedly by the devs, citing technical difficulties involved in adjusting the NPC to allow for this. They've actually said that it would be easier to make a new NPC from scratch than adjust it (which I don't really understand the logic behind.)

I for one wouldn't mind giving up an update or two's worth of content for this adjustment if necessary, (just toss the frog into Ambuscade for a couple months and we'll be happy XD) which is how much work they said would be involved IIRC.
    Hmm... Just an additional thought to your comment but if the only way to make that adjustment is to add/create a new npc for the trades.. I suppose placing one to do so in a new city such as Selbina or Rabao that you could quickly jump over to doing it couldn't hurt to do the trading into multiples, I would guess? That quick jumping being said, its meaning is done by either or both the runic waypoints and homepoints located in both cities but assuming Selbina could possibly be the faster jump. On Another note: I miss the days when the Sun-Breeze Festival was an awesome thing to do in rabao or felt like it in the old days there were possibly more things you could do in rabo and wish it could be a place one of the places of highlight like Mhaura is again due to ambuscade. ;-)

So, What do you all think of this in the light of creating\adding a new npc is the only way they've found it could be fixed, fixed to trade your items in a multiple item stack at a time?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-13-2017 at 05:41 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 148 of 297 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast