Page 147 of 297 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2962
    Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    There is a reason why people are constantly migrating away from the smaller servers to the larger ones like Asura or Odin. Another server merge round is long overdue, it's sad when a servers major population is a bunch of mules that people use for multi-boxing because they like to play single player MMO's.
    And there is a reason a LOT have not, they pay for the account/s to play them how THEY want.
    (3)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Mog furniture macro set

I was wondering if an option to save/set a Mog House layout would be useful?

Kind of like preset design template slots you can save of your Mog house layout which you can flick between. I guess kinda how /equipset works, just with furniture.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    Mog furniture macro set

I was wondering if an option to save/set a Mog House layout would be useful?

Kind of like preset design template slots you can save of your Mog house layout which you can flick between. I guess kinda how /equipset works, just with furniture.
    This would be a nice addition to the mog house system.

Though it would probably require you to empty your storage every time you wanted to use it, so I dunno how easy or difficult to imnplement it would be.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but can we please fix it so that when you set up a plan for your Chocobo, the game will stop purging and go back to Basic Care. I can't login everyday at the moment. There's nothing more frustrating than coming back to the game and several days are wasted on potential stat growth on a complete reset of the Care plans.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    The Help Text for Afterglow (or was it Aftermath?) effects have had a typo as long as I can remember now. Please fix where it says "effect.effect" (or something to that effect, I don't remember offhand) at the end.
    (0)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

is there anyway to have the option to select multiple items from the auction house

is there anyway to have the option to select multiple items from the auction house? also is it possible to have extra slots in the delivery box? and while at it, can the delivery cap be raised from 1mil to 5mil? also what is the deal with augmented gear, is there anyway to have the augments stored separate than the item. and one more thing please god give us a way to save blue magic set spells!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    it would be really cool if the green thumb moogle could give you synthesis support of your choosing up to 30 min in your mog garden.
    (2)

Player
    Please address the racial / model-size spell/ability range variance. There is a static variance on all spells/abilities between Tarutaru <> Mithra/Hume/Elvaan <> Galka which has become vary noticeable due to the illogically small range on BST JA's. (It is present in all jobs, abilities and spells, not just BST JA's. They just have the smallest non-self JA range in-game.)

I suggest increasing everyone else's ranges to match Galkas.
    (4)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Poovvipbovvip
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    emote can mute by using "motion" at the end of the macro, but it does not apply to job emote, please add "motion" function to /jobemote , Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by poovvipbovvip View Post
    emote can mute by using "motion" at the end of the macro, but it does not apply to job emote, please add "motion" function to /jobemote , Thanks
    They don't want to do that because jobemotes have actions associated with them. It would be too easy to harass someone anonymously if you couldn't read who was doing the emote.
    (1)

Page 147 of 297 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast