Page 144 of 297 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2962
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    ok i figured out the synthesis, got my gold capped and my leather capped plus the stretcher and support for leather but i cannot for the life of me hq the brass jadagna. im 0/40 and the materials took quite some time to get. Any suggestions or ideas?
    BGwiki has "Brass Jadagna" recipe @ 82GS w/ "~42-52"LC.. It's quite probable that the absolute best you can get would be T1 HQ rate, so ~1/16 (~6.25% HQ rate.) Going 0/40 is far from improbable. Complaining about mats will have zero response or effect, so I wouldn't bother. ^^;;;
    As a side note, rather than spam a thread with single line self replies, you might want to just update your first post with any updated information, particularly if there is not much traffic... I also am confused as to why you are spam posting in the QOL thread about a crafting issue.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    it was that couple weeks , it was bad for synthesis im now 4/5.
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Could we get a way to increase the duration of Ionis?
    Or, better yet, make all Signet/Sanction/Sigil/Ionis buffs permanent until you change them, after you've finished their respective mission lines?
    I know I'm lazy, but 3 hours of Ionis feels really bad when Signet basically lasts most of the day.

Also, really hoping for the ability to exchange the Heirloom Necklaces from Adoulin in the future. They are not amazing pieces (as Reives are old content, and we're not likely to get any new Reive content), but certainly being able to exchange them once a week could be neat for when people get into the mood to farm Reives.
    (5)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    Could we get a way to increase the duration of Ionis?
    Or, better yet, make all Signet/Sanction/Sigil/Ionis buffs permanent until you change them, after you've finished their respective mission lines?
    I know I'm lazy, but 3 hours of Ionis feels really bad when Signet basically lasts most of the day.
    A big part is Signet/Sanction/Sigil are tied to other systems so they can't just up and change that.

Ionis is an interesting thing but it too seems tied to certain things. I see nothing wrong with a duration increase, but it seems they have things balanced for a specific reason. (As much as people hate and argue balance, from a design standpoint it makes sense they are how they are.)
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexia View Post
    A big part is Signet/Sanction/Sigil are tied to other systems so they can't just up and change that.

Ionis is an interesting thing but it too seems tied to certain things. I see nothing wrong with a duration increase, but it seems they have things balanced for a specific reason. (As much as people hate and argue balance, from a design standpoint it makes sense they are how they are.)
    Duration on something that limited is hardly going to break balance. Just remove tedium.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    Duration on something that limited is hardly going to break balance. Just remove tedium.
    I think what Elexia's saying (and agreeing that a duration increase would be fine) is that the content buffs like Sigil/Signet are not static or simple and would be difficult/dangerous to change. Durations are all tied to mission progress except for Ionis I think? So, the others would probably be a no-go, but Ionis duration is not affected by anything that I know of.. It may be a pretty complicated buff w/ all the variable bonuses that are tied to it, but Maybe tie it in to average Coalition Rank or something along those lines? That would put the max pretty close to Signet, so I don't see any problem with that. I don't see the devs tossing us a baseline duration increase out of the kindness of their hearts, so there would have to be something tied to it.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I think what Elexia's saying (and agreeing that a duration increase would be fine) is that the content buffs like Sigil/Signet are not static or simple and would be difficult/dangerous to change. Durations are all tied to mission progress except for Ionis I think? So, the others would probably be a no-go, but Ionis duration is not affected by anything that I know of.. It may be a pretty complicated buff w/ all the variable bonuses that are tied to it, but Maybe tie it in to average Coalition Rank or something along those lines? That would put the max pretty close to Signet, so I don't see any problem with that. I don't see the devs tossing us a baseline duration increase out of the kindness of their hearts, so there would have to be something tied to it.
    Yep pretty much this. It's easy to forget that it does more than just allow us to gain x points and allow you to get crystals lol, so it's not too big of a deal but it would require them to change other things as well. Since yeah as I even said I see nothing wrong with them increasing duration, but it's the other things attached to it they'd more than likely have to take into consideration first. These days it's not really that big of a deal since it seems you go from starting > adoulin content in no time flat.
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Jakpan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Party Status Icons

I have a suggestion for the party status icons. Currently it is to the left side of the screen. It would make more sense to put it on top of the party display to the right. That way when you target a party member you do not have to look over to the other side of the screen.

thanks
    (0)

Player
    Can we get a change to the way that Dual Wield / Martial Arts work? Right now, in haste capped situations, TP gain gets penalized for the full value of DW/MA even though we only need DW+36% to cap delay. (MA values vary with the weapon delay, so not sure what the value for capping would be.) If you could change it so DW/MA is applied after haste and cap TP gain penalty to the amount applied to hit the 80% delay cap, that should allow jobs that are flooded with DW/MA (NIN/MNK/PUP) to not generate TP slower than other jobs. This change would not affect the value of DW/MA in non-haste capped situations, and could make certain equipment (like KKK for PUP) no longer cause a damage loss over time due to being overcapped on DW/MA.
    (1)

Hello there Brixy,

Quote Originally Posted by Brixy View Post
    People have BEGGED for race change options for years and we still don't have it. I understand that adding the option to permanently change it is probably out of the question but would it be too much to ask for temporary race change to be implemented to lockstyle? We have so many costume items that change how our characters look so why is changing your race so impossible?

Ammos have no effect on lockstyles currently so my suggestion would to be to add "mask" ammo items that change your race appearance when they are used in a lockstyle. You could also use these items to bleed out some of the gil from the community. Taru and Mithra masks sold in Windurst, Elvaan masks sold in San d'Oria, and Hume and Galka masks sold in Bastok. Make a "mask" item for each hair and face option for the races and problem fixed. I'm so tired of seeing race changes getting shot down when there are plenty of ways to add it in. There is literally no excuse to force people to give up years of hard work because you are too lazy to add a race change option. I'm sure a lot of us chose our race because of stat advantages, which have now been adjusted to be very small compared to what they were years ago...
    We passed this idea along to the dev. team as we understand that there is a high demand for this. However, there are no plans to offer a service or item where players would be able to change races at this time.

We appreciate your suggestion and hope you'll continue to offer new ones in the future.
    (0)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Page 144 of 297 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast