Page 143 of 297 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2962
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

well

all i know is this person im referring to, must use an outside program, or bot of some sort because he changed over 100 items in goldsmithing every 6 hours. either this person is superman, or he has other people working with him on a daily basis and they must be getting paid somehow to continue to do this. the outside effect though is it destroys the market. all the tears are 3,500,000 and the ites are the same price, hepatizon ingots are from 10k to 300k, every couple hours fluctuating. u have to have an endless supply of gil to even attempt to buy and resell all these items, and cover up the market prices, or work for SE.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    all i know is this person im referring to, must use an outside program, or bot of some sort because he changed over 100 items in goldsmithing every 6 hours. either this person is superman, or he has other people working with him on a daily basis and they must be getting paid somehow to continue to do this. the outside effect though is it destroys the market. all the tears are 3,500,000 and the ites are the same price, hepatizon ingots are from 10k to 300k, every couple hours fluctuating. u have to have an endless supply of gil to even attempt to buy and resell all these items, and cover up the market prices, or work for SE.
    So it appears that someone is setting the AH prices by selling to self or colluding with others? I don't remember if this is actually against TOS, but think it might be covered as a prohibited activity, so maybe try making a GM report? Take screenshots of the offending AH entries as backup evidence just in case they ask for 'em. But if you are saying that a single seller is controlling the price for all of the servers sales but other players are buying, well... that's free market mechanics at work. XD

EDIT: Just a quick look thru ffxiah shows that the history on single Ifritear, Shivatear, Titatear, Leviatear, Garutear, and Ramutar are all suspiciously similar with the same list of sellers and same list of buyers, all of the names involved also appear to be related (French maybe?) plus are all 5x-10x more expensive than the nearest server's median price. So in this case at least, I'd say it's definitely worth the time to file an official complaint.

BTW, I'm not objecting to the enforcement of the rules or saying that this issue never happens. ^^;; I wholeheartedly object to the idea/suggestion that doing so should be handled automatically by a part of the program. Enforcement of non-hacking rule violations should always be directly handled by an actual person and not a machine to avoid innocents from being wrongfully punished.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-16-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    So it appears that someone is setting the AH prices by selling to self or colluding with others? I don't remember if this is actually against TOS, but think it might be covered as a prohibited activity, so maybe try making a GM report? Take screenshots of the offending AH entries as backup evidence just in case they ask for 'em. But if you are saying that a single seller is controlling the price for all of the servers sales but other players are buying, well... that's free market mechanics at work. XD

EDIT: Just a quick look thru ffxiah shows that the history on single Ifritear, Shivatear, Titatear, Leviatear, Garutear, and Ramutar are all suspiciously similar with the same list of sellers and same list of buyers, all of the names involved also appear to be related (French maybe?) plus are all 5x-10x more expensive than the nearest server's median price. So in this case at least, I'd say it's definitely worth the time to file an official complaint.

BTW, I'm not objecting to the enforcement of the rules or saying that this issue never happens. ^^;; I wholeheartedly object to the idea/suggestion that doing so should be handled automatically by a part of the program. Enforcement of non-hacking rule violations should always be directly handled by an actual person and not a machine to avoid innocents from being wrongfully punished.
    Setting the prices by selling to yourself via the means of secondary characters, etc is very much against the ToS
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Setting the prices by selling to yourself via the means of secondary characters, etc is very much against the ToS
    I figured as much, but really not in the mood to go digging thru the TOS for the chapter/verse so to speak. ^^;;
    Though really, when is anyone really in the mood to read legalese? XD
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-16-2017 at 05:53 AM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post

Heres the thing, all those people ARE the same person, he has like 14 plus mules somehow. also he changes them out back and forth but everyday for 8 years the same thing. also he has been reported by several people esp me 8x, the SE people wont do a darn thing about it because they say its legal and hes a paying customer.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

delivery box

is there anyway to get more slots in the delivery box, like maybe 10-15 more. i know that sounds like a rediculous amount, but having 4 main crafts i transfer alot of stuff back and forth, and its very time consuming, especially making voodoo.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

another idea

what if we got 1 copper voucher per char every day like login pts, and during campaigns we could get like 3. does that sound reasonable?
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

chocobo digging

since there is a limit to chocobo digging. i feel that we should be able to dig up more higher levels of bayld, alexandrite, plutons, pluton cases, beitetsu, rift boulders, heavy metal pouches, maybe keep most of these rare, but still obtainable, and sparkling stones, and other useful items, the stuff you dig right now,, after leveling to a10 digging is bull. it took 3 years of my life to get to a10 8 years ago, and it used to be useful until the cap was put on it. im just throwing out suggestions of stuff I would like to see, if anyone else has other ideas add them to this please.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

mog garden

there should be a warp from the mog garden to the npc that sells upgrades in town. or books as you have it.
    (0)

10. 03-24-2017 01:27 AM

11. 03-24-2017 12:45 PM

12. 03-26-2017 01:53 PM

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    i found out about the roe 4, you need leathercrafting prob 70 to hq , and you need to farm -1 from pld trolls, as well as mog garden the aht urghan brass to make ingots.
    ok i figured out the synthesis, got my gold capped and my leather capped plus the stretcher and support for leather but i cannot for the life of me hq the brass jadagna. im 0/40 and the materials took quite some time to get. Any suggestions or ideas?
    (0)

Page 143 of 297 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast