Page 119 of 297 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2962
    Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Fireworks are displayed above the ocean, in your mog garden during events; similar to the fireworks that are displayed in cities during the sunbreeze festival. These fireworks also vary per different events (some look like pumpkins during halloween, a star during the starlight festival, etc).

Also if people dont want fireworks to be displayed in their mog garden, they can ask the moogle to turn them off.

I've also thought it'd be neat if during the starlight festival, a "snowing" animation occurred in jeuno to go along with the music.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro View Post
    Fireworks are displayed above the ocean, in your mog garden during events; similar to the fireworks that are displayed in cities during the sunbreeze festival. These fireworks also vary per different events (some look like pumpkins during halloween, a star during the starlight festival, etc).

Also if people dont want fireworks to be displayed in their mog garden, they can ask the moogle to turn them off.

I've also thought it'd be neat if during the starlight festival, a "snowing" animation occurred in jeuno to go along with the music.
    These ideas are great. I love fireworks, and Summerfest is my favorite event of the year.
    (3)

A minor tweak that I think would be neat.

Selecting a homepoint giving you the option to return to previous homepoint (for the fee, np).

The game only needs to keep a record of the last homepoint you initiated a teleport from and to (if the one you're standing at is last on the list, go the previous on the list), to know which one to send you to. It would make pingponging between areas much easier (as we do for things like Ambuscade and High Tier Battlefield)
    (3)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 07-04-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Is there any way we can get it so collusion is removed? It is a very irritating feature in the game atm ^^;
    (0)

Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I recall awhile back that devs said they were unsure how they could implement a player race change due to the way the game was made. I can see how it'd be an issue with having to adjust the stats with the race as well. So if race change would be difficult, what about just face/hairstyle change? Rules can be set where only 1 character on a playonline/squareenix account can be changed once a year (earth time) and a fee must be paid (maybe 5-10 USD?).

(Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, I was just curious if it would be possible now with how things have changed). Thank you for reading.
    (0)

I don't know why they don't simply accept the limitations of the race change option and just let you race change but keep the stats of the original race (if that's a serious problem), most people only really care about the cosmetic side anyway. I genuinely do not care if my taru still has lower HP and higher int and I'm now a hume, all I care about is the way my character looks.

Also I think the main stumbling block isn't the feature itself, it's figuring out how to make an automated system where you're able to pay for it and make it function. In most games, you buy an ingame item and when you use the item it logs you out and sends you back to the character creator to remake your character.
    (1)

Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Sorry if this has been posted already but I went back until the start of ambuscade and couldn't find any reference to it. Please add an option to trade multiple upgrade materials to ambuscade capes. Fully upgrading a cape in 15 to 20 minutes seems absolutely ridiculous. We have needles now to make changes if mistakes are made, and if I'm going to make a mistake, it's going to be on the first augment, not subsequent ones.
    (2)

Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    I don't know why they don't simply accept the limitations of the race change option and just let you race change but keep the stats of the original race (if that's a serious problem), most people only really care about the cosmetic side anyway. I genuinely do not care if my taru still has lower HP and higher int and I'm now a hume, all I care about is the way my character looks.
    I have considered this myself and agree with this. I would be ok with keeping my original hume stats to switch to elvaan.

I actually wouldve even been ok with submitting what race you want to change your character to on the square enix account website, paying for it, then your character race changes whenever the dev gets to it (so a 1-3 week wait would be worth it in my opinion). But if they would be able to make an in-game item that takes your character back to the character creation screen, that would be even better.
    (0)

9. 07-05-2016 03:57 PM

Character
    Lastarael
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Chococards

I know this is not relevant to most players these days, but I have been begging for this for years. I'm one of the last chocobo breeders on Odin, and am one of the few people who actually sell chococards. I have plenty of buyers, and have trouble transferring the cards from my three chocobo-breeding mules to my bazaar mule, as it requires me to frequently impose on one of my friends to transfer large amounts of cards between my characters. Would it really be too difficult to make Chococards able to be sent via delivery box between same-account characters? This would make a huge difference in my "quality of life" in-game and save me and my friends a lot of hassle. Please please please, devs, put some thought into this.
    (2)

Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Do devs ever provide feedback to suggestions in this thread? Just curious if/how often they see them.
    (0)

Page 119 of 297 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast