Page 118 of 297 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2962
    Character
    Svens
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooj View Post
    I've never heard of STPT (unless you mean STNPC) but STAL still suffers from blinking so I'm still not getting your point for the rude filth you typed prior.
    Both commands let you select from the party/alliance list, so no, they aren't affected by blinking. At least I'm trying to help you be a better healer than telling everyone to gimp themselves for the sake of myself.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    File this one under the long list of issues addressed several years too late, if ever.

According to Matsui direct from Freshly Picked Vana'diel #17:

Q: Are there plans to merge servers due to the declining player base?
    A: At least until the completion of “Rhapsodies of Vana’diel” in November 2015, there are no plans for merging unless something major comes up. After completion, we do have some plans in the event that players are giving feedback about not being able to form parties and more players voicing their requests for server merges. As far as how we’ll merge, we’ll be looking into how to handle this such as merging two Worlds into one World, or transferring players from one World to a World of their choosing.

Such a small percentage of players take the time to come here to the forums, unfortunately. I did my part to direct those unhappy with the pitifully low population numbers to make their voices heard, but they chose to stay silent, so I wound up making the move from Cerberus to Asura with a couple of close friends not too long ago and wish I had done it sooner.
    Oh wow, thank for sharing this with me ^^ I would move as well but I have been waiting for them to do the merge because I have a lot of friends still on Lakshmi
    (0)

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    So, with regard to Wardrobes 3 & 4, I'll repost what I said in another thread, but offer a thought on a separate method to go about this, even though I'm sure there's no point to this late in the game.

I won't be paying an extra fee for storage when I'm already paying for as many mules as I do. At least with all my mules I have additional resources as well as extra storage. Quite frankly I find it a little insulting as a 12-year customer to have to pay a monthly fee for something as central to gameplay as gearing slots, and while I won't go so far as to quit because of this decision, I will say that Square Enix is quickly tarnishing their reputation with me. I've always said FFXI was my first and would be the only MMO I'll ever play, and decisions like this only reaffirm that thought. I won't be jumping to 14 or likely the brand new 11 if this is the situation I can expect for the future.

I'm sure there's all the business sense in the world to justify this decision for them, and it's completely understandable why a company would want to boost income if they can, but decisions like this really only leave a bad taste in my mouth and harm your reputation in my eyes.

Now, as for my suggestion on how to handle this, rather than making it a monthly fee, I'd be more willing to actually buy them and then keep them similar to the Mog Case of whatever storage menu it was we got with the Security Token. A one-time fee, even if something like 10 dollars seems much more acceptable to me, rather than a monthly charge.

But, like I said, I'm sure it's pointless to suggest something like this so late into the game, I guess I more just wanted to express my disappointment in the decision as a devoted 12-year customer.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Leocon View Post
    Now, as for my suggestion on how to handle this, rather than making it a monthly fee, I'd be more willing to actually buy them and then keep them similar to the Mog Case of whatever storage menu it was we got with the Security Token. A one-time fee, even if something like 10 dollars seems much more acceptable to me, rather than a monthly charge.
    I'm in the same boat. Making those wardrobes a one-time purchase, while still annoying, would be a lot more tolerable.
    (5)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Could lottery NM and other NM required for trials and such have a reduced spawn timer?
    Some of the things I am reading up lists up to 7 hours as a recorded respawn time. It would be nice to log on and progress in one of my goals a little faster than one kill a day - ha. Especially considering Magian Trials weapons are obsolete in the beginning stages and it makes no sense to take so long to get to the last few stages to catch up to other players.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Would it be possible to change other Key Item-based to be Ambuscade-style where you don't lose your Key Item unless you win the battlefield? Players would probably be more likely to bring random people, try alternate setups, or attempt higher difficulties if they didn't have to buy or farm another pop item after failing Skirmish, merit fights, etc.
    Hello,

Ambuscade uses a very unique system for how Key Items are processed and consumed, and there is a lot involved for transferring this method of holding Key Items to other battle content.
    Due to the difficulties associated with this, we currently have no plans to make adjustments.
    (0)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Rydal
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydal View Post
    QoL changes:

1. Please give us a storage slip for Unity gear, Skirmish/Alluvion Skirmish gear, Delve gear, Vagary gear, Incursion gear, and High Tier Battle gear. The Adoulin content can share a slip, unity gets its own and HTB get's its own. Please please please do this.

2. Make Voiddust send Voidstones to the NPC instead of to your KI inventory if we chose the NPC option. At the moment, if we use up all our voidstones, we have to wait for them to refill to use the NPC stock or use Voiddust (which currently only gives us on-hand stones with a limit) which voids (no pun intended) the purpose of the VW update a few months ago.

3. Make the Job master trial entry use JOB POINTS, not Merit points. What a ridiculous decision. Merits are used for so many different things, and Job points, right now, have one use so once you master a job, they are useless. Master Trials were an opportunity to make use of those points but for some strange reason, someone decided that we should get merits. HUH?!
    4. Make it so that High Tier Battlefields, Sinister Reign, Vagary, and other entry KI items are not lost upon entry or use or loss, but only when the event ending NM is defeated or an exit temporary item is used to leave the battlefield. High Tier Battlefields in particular should only use the KI of the person that enters first, but still require all members to have the KI. They did this for Ambuscade so they should make it the same for all OPTIONAL content. KI's for missions and quests, have to be re-obtained as normal.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rydal View Post
    4. Make it so that High Tier Battlefields, Sinister Reign, Vagary, and other entry KI items are not lost upon entry or use or loss, but only when the event ending NM is defeated or an exit temporary item is used to leave the battlefield. High Tier Battlefields in particular should only use the KI of the person that enters first, but still require all members to have the KI. They did this for Ambuscade so they should make it the same for all OPTIONAL content. KI's for missions and quests, have to be re-obtained as normal.
    Um... that's pretty much exactly what I asked for (aside from leader-only KIs which I could go either way on) and was turned down literally minutes before your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello,

Ambuscade uses a very unique system for how Key Items are processed and consumed, and there is a lot involved for transferring this method of holding Key Items to other battle content.
    Due to the difficulties associated with this, we currently have no plans to make adjustments.
    Now, when you say you have no plans for something, does the conversation with the devs go like this:
    • Sicy: Hey, Player asked for X
    • Dev: That's not something we have planned
    or this:
    • Sicy: Hey, Player asked for X
    • Dev: I'll look into it
    • *time passes*
    • Dev: No, we can't do it

I know the end result is the same, but to me, "we have no plans" sound like option 1 and feels like being blown off.
    (1)
    Last edited by Catmato; 07-02-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Character
    Akiro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Make it so when using Veridical Confluxes in Abyssea, it will show where on the map each conflux is as you select them in the menu (similar to waypoints in Adoulin).
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Alphabetical order Linkshell lists please.
    (2)

Page 118 of 297 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast