Page 103 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2962
    Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think the game its in Good stake atm with the Casual/Midcore Players. I was away from the game nearly 3 Years and i found a more friendly game. Even so i have some Suggestion to help us to bring Friends or just to make our life more happy Lving Mules.

1.- Remove the Waiting time in Quest ask you. "Wait One-Game-Day". Some of us have 2 or 3 hours to play daily and this kind of quest ruin a progression day in misions.

2.- :Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Missions are amazing and they give Buffs to make the game more accesible to Casuals/Mid Core players. Most of the quest are CS and are wonderfull.

A) Please Remove the requeriments. Rank 6 On your Nation, Play Small Portion of Chains promatia, SoA, WoTG and TAOU. Allow us advance Straight in RoV

B) To Give Incentive Play Nation Rank Misions, Cop, SoA, WotG and TAOU.

Nation = 34% Exp Bonus, Capacity Points, Skill Gains and Your Nation Heroe Alther Ego III.
    Cop = 35% Exp Bonus, Capacity Points, Skill Gains and Cop Heroe Alther Ego III:
    TAOU = 36% Exp Bonus, Capacity Points, Skill Gains and TAOU Heroe Alther Ego III.
    WoTG = 37% Exp Bonus, capacity Points, Skill Gains and WoTG heroe Alther Ego III.
    SoA = 38% Exp Bonus, Capacity Points, Skill gains and WoTG heroe alther Ego III.
    Abbysea, VW etc addons= 39% Exp Bonus, Capacity Points, Skill gains and Alther Ego III.

Alter Ego III Should be at Level of Unity Leader NPC.

C) Completing the Story Mode, will allow us Update our Rajas Ring to ILV119 Version, with an Extra Augment of our Desire. Like TP bonus +250, Double Attack + 5% Etc.

Nation Eearring ILV119, Cop Ring ILV119, SoA Ring ILV119, WoTG Earring ILV199, Addons Neck ILV119, TAoU Waist ILV119

3.- Sparks NPC sells Combat/Magic Skill Book for 200 sparks, this price should be changed to 20. So everyone start a fresh job can keep his skill High. We lv up at demential speed and some jobs have massive skills like RDM, enflebing, Healing, enhancing etc.

4.- Most of the Relic weapons are Weak compared with Mythi/Empy. Allow TAOU, WOTG and SoA jobs can equip this weapons. Nothing bad will happen, only make us happy a relic weapon cost around 65 Millions of gil ILV119 - I. A mythic/Empy cost 185 Mil +, almost 3 times the price.

5.- Last One, Add Grounds/Field Valors in SoA areas. Example

Kill X5 Tigers Reward = 6500 Min and 9500 Max EXP Points - 1000 Min Capacity Points - Max 1500.

Kill X3 Apex Monsters = 10k min and 12.5k max Exp Points - 3500 Min CP - Max 6500.

Must be LV99 and ILV117 to be able Undertake this Field/Grounds Valor Tomes.
    (0)
    Last edited by CrAZYVIC; 05-08-2016 at 02:19 AM.

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like a command to toggle trusts using WSes on and off. Gets annoying when you're using one or more that wait for you to WS to chain, when you want someone else or a pet to SC off you instead.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I'd like a command to toggle trusts using WSes on and off. Gets annoying when you're using one or more that wait for you to WS to chain, when you want someone else or a pet to SC off you instead.
    Or a better prioritize by situations your doing option buttion settings feature, perhaps. {??}
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Voidwalker NM System

Adjust the color change to be 100% to reflect the changes made to the Abyssea Voidwalker NMs, which made color change 100% for them. I am not sure why the same system would be treated separately, but all Voidwalker NMs should be 100% color change outside and inside Abyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I would love to go further with this and be able to set what WS they are limited to using . . .
    (1)

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Devs please dont give us all the buffs at same time =/

Giving us all togheter dont work, not everyone here is No Lifer can spent 18 hours per day playing. People Have School, Work, Family, Social events.

Even a player who spent 18 hours per day playing. Will have troubles to play all the content.

Assault - Nyzul isle Friday 13 To monday 16.

Incursion May 20 Friday to May 23.

High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign Friday may 27 to 30.

Bonus Bayld Campaign and Wildskeeper Reive Campaign. Friday 3 June to Monday 6.

Tuesday - Thursday all May Exp/Capacity Points Rate x3 on Chains.

We can Farm ambuscade Tuesday to Thursday and Exp Party
    We can Farm the weekend Event Friday to Monday.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by CrAZYVIC View Post
    Devs please dont give us all the buffs at same time =/

Giving us all togheter dont work, not everyone here is No Lifer can spent 18 hours per day playing. People Have School, Work, Family, Social events.

Even a player who spent 18 hours per day playing. Will have troubles to play all the content.

Assault - Nyzul isle Friday 13 To monday 16.

Incursion May 20 Friday to May 23.

High-Tier Mission Battlefield Campaign Friday may 27 to 30.

Bonus Bayld Campaign and Wildskeeper Reive Campaign. Friday 3 June to Monday 6.

Tuesday - Thursday all May Exp/Capacity Points Rate x3 on Chains.

We can Farm ambuscade Tuesday to Thursday and Exp Party
    We can Farm the weekend Event Friday to Monday.
    As it is now, you can do what you want for the duration of the event. If it's changed to what you want, you have a much more limited window to play the content. It's more reasonable to be able to do it as needed instead of trying to fit into a 3-day window; not everyone can drop RL obligations to do events when they're so short.
    (0)

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Hope Camate can read this.

The New ambuscade its weak compared with the Sulevia +1. I know the Dev team should think WAR, DRK, DRG should have Damage taken reduction set cuz they are wearing Heavy armor. This sets help us a lot, now we can hit the enemy and have a good survavility.

The New Ambuscade set its Lacking of this quality. Yes this set its not a Heavy Armor but if the dev team change this to damage taken reduction set like Sulevia, will help more to the players than the actual stats it have.

Head - Martial Artists + 10 = Change to Damage Taken - 5%
    Body - Regen +1 = Change to damage taken -8%
    Hands - Critical parry + 20 = Change to Damage taken -4%
    Legs - Weapon Skill damage + 5 = Change to Damage taken - 6%
    Feet - DW + 7 = Change to Damage taken - 3%

The dev team can even do a Little Survey im sure we will trade those DPS stats to archieve a Solid survavility in a Decent TP set.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAZYVIC View Post
    Hope Camate can read this.

The New ambuscade its weak compared with the Sulevia +1. I know the Dev team should think WAR, DRK, DRG should have Damage taken reduction set cuz they are wearing Heavy armor. This sets help us a lot, now we can hit the enemy and have a good survavility.

The New Ambuscade set its Lacking of this quality. Yes this set its not a Heavy Armor but if the dev team change this to damage taken reduction set like Sulevia, will help more to the players than the actual stats it have.

Head - Martial Artists + 10 = Change to Damage Taken - 5%
    Body - Regen +1 = Change to damage taken -8%
    Hands - Critical parry + 20 = Change to Damage taken -4%
    Legs - Weapon Skill damage + 5 = Change to Damage taken - 6%
    Feet - DW + 7 = Change to Damage taken - 3%

The dev team can even do a Little Survey im sure we will trade those DPS stats to archieve a Solid survavility in a Decent TP set.
    There is no way they will do that, you're basically asking for a nerf to all monster damage. If they are going to do that they might as well just knock a few levels off the monsters.

The reason the last set had -dmg was because pld and war can use them. Also Ambuscade gear is gear for everyone and it's pretty damn amazing with that in mind, expecting it to have huge chunks of -dmg ontop of all that acc / haste and everything else is pretty crazy. Not even the current top tier gear gives you everything in one set.
    (0)

Character
    Dsriker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    could we get a chat filter to block the RoE spam every time I kill something It makes checking for things like learning blu spells annoying as its always hidden in the middle of like 50 objective updates. the only one I ever pay attention too is the ambuscade one anyways but the obtained KI notification is more than enough notification to track this.
    (0)

Page 103 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast