Page 101 of 297 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2962
    Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    I've mentioned these ideas in the past, but I'll bring them up again:

- Auction House NPCs in Mhaura and Selbina
    - Home Points in Tavnazian Safehold by Sealion's Den, Auction House, and maybe also in the upper section where Justinius and other NPCs reside
    - Home Points by the Trail Markings in Beaucedine Glacier and Xarcabard
    - A means to check the amount of Alexandrite given to Paparoon as part of the quest "Duties, Tasks, and Deeds"
    (5)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Fix Ambuscade; Discourage spamming for points; Add daily RoE objectives that give something like 200-300 hallmarks for 1st kill of each daily so people can move on.

I'd even suggest capping entry to remove spamming behind 2x for each tier.
    (1)

Player
    Rhapsodies really needs to be scaled back a bit in terms of difficulty at this point.

Perfervid Narakas are ridiculous, have the devs actually gone to watch players try to kill these monsters? I was there while babysitting last week and I saw people dying over and over, then having to wait hours for them to respawn again.
    (0)

Character
    Mythrah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 13

Items lost ZONING!

Ok I'm sure you have all done this... had a lot on an item... zoned.. and it dropped to the ground... sometimes it was an item that took hours to finally get to drop. Sometimes it was an expensive item. Other times you hit an area where you didn't even KNOW there was a zone until.. poof your through and now your item is gone.
    So my suggestion is .. you know how when you are on a choco and u hit a town.. and you can't enter? Make it so when you have a LOT on a item, you get tossed back just like if you were on a choco. the game already has this mechanic.. so it should be a really easy quality of life adjustment. and once the item has droped or you have passed you can now zone.
    Please support this so the dev's take notice! thank you!
    (3)

Character
    Mesmer
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Af 109 shortcut

Would it be possible to get a shortcut similar to reforging relic gear to 109 for 50-60 af gear ?
    (0)

Character
    Crazyvic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Ultimate weapon Need some adjustment

Creating a Legendary weapon LV119 - I. Takes a insane amount of hours to a MidCore player. MidCore its a player with a Normal Life, Works 40 Hours per week, have Family, Social events etc.

A Midcore gamer can Obtain a Relic weapon ILV119 in 3 Months - 4 hours per day.
    A Mythic/Empy ILV119 - 6 Months - 4 Hours per day

a Relic ILV119 - I Cost 85 Millions of Gil average.
    A Mythic/Empy ILV119 - i Cost 195 Millions of Gil average.

Most of ILV119 - I R/M/E weapon should have a Base Damage boost to be at least competitive with Top Tier Unity weapons or Superior 2 Auction house Weapons.

The ILV119 - III Weapons should be as the ultimate challenge but is not acceptable after spent 195 Millions in a Mythic Now i have spent 120 millions just to make that "Usable".

ILV119 - I Weapons Buff Example

Conqueror ILV119 - I = Actual 251 Damage -> Buff 277
    Ragnarok ILV119 - I = Actual 224 Damage -> Buff 249
    Mandau ILV119 - I = Actual 91 Damage -> Buff 106

This Should make our ILV119 ultimate weapons usable, giving us a good reward feeling and as optional challenge if we want to get the ILV119 - III Version, not mandatory.

Relic small BUFF

The Occ Does X2.5 Damage can proc only 16% in a Hit without Double attack or Triple Attack. Most of the good players always gear using Double attack, Triple attack or QA on their equip, they spen Millions of gil and hours of farm just to add this stats.

Buff - Occ Does x2.5 Damage and can proc 16% in all Hits Double attack, Triple Attack, Quadruple Attack etc

WAR example. War Can obtain 60% + Double Attack really easy. So my High double attack rate its Nerfing the x2.5 damage of my relic weapon.

Empy Buff

Increase the Potency of the Empyrean Weapon Skill. Lv95 Ver - 20%, LV99 Ver - 30%, LV119 - I 40%. Similar to Relic and Mythic weapons.

The cost of Empy VS mythic its almost the same. Some Empyrean Weapon Skilll are weak. Just give this weapons the buff R/M weapons have its Fair.

Example ukko's fury. You make a ukon to spam ukko's fury not to spam upheaval, ukko's fury its a really weak WS compared with Resolution or Upheaval.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by CrAZYVIC View Post
    Ultimate weapon Need some adjustment

Creating a Legendary weapon LV119 - I. Takes a insane amount of hours to a MidCore player. MidCore its a player with a Normal Life, Works 40 Hours per week, have Family, Social events etc.

A Midcore gamer can Obtain a Relic weapon ILV119 in 3 Months - 4 hours per day.
    Midcore - 4 hours a day? LOL... who works 40 hours a week and has a family and can play 4 hours a day? I don't even have kids and there is NO way.
    (3)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player
    Anyone know if there is a way to turn off GEO bubble effects? they are pointlessly garish and cause lag.

Also on topic this game really needs a menu option for all the text commands that have been added, I don't even know what most of them are/do (yes I know about /? but it doesn't tell you what they are and still, most don't know about them)
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Also on topic this game really needs a menu option for all the text commands that have been added, I don't even know what most of them are/do (yes I know about /? but it doesn't tell you what they are and still, most don't know about them)
    You can find out what a command does by typing it after /?. For example:

/? /tell
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Anyone know if there is a way to turn off GEO bubble effects? they are pointlessly garish and cause lag.

yes, does this exist? I can't even play GEO because of this, and I am running a pretty high end machine :/
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 101 of 297 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast