Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Civiline
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Artharian View Post
    Please do! I'm on UK time, usually 7-10pm GMT. We're not necessarily organised, but we are pretty active :-) If you don't see me look out for light blu LS markers for Friendsofallnations...a lot of people are sack carriers....

Art.
    Heya Art!

I wanted to ask ya a favor if you read this. I have decided to return to this game after a 6 month hiatus. My main is Civiline in Asura, but I am planning not to transfer. Since all this stuff is so damn new to me, I will be starting a new character in Odin starting tomorrow night around 5:00 pm US Central time (I'm from Minnestota USA hehe). I wanted to ask if you can give me a hand on this game and these new changes. Also, I would like to join your LS as well.

I'll be checking in my post around 2pm my time tomorrow afternoon (February 21st). I'm looking forward to you reply.

Also I sent you a friend request by the name of Ashelia (It would be my new character in Odin unless it's used).

Thanks for your time ^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Civiline; 02-21-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Happy to! One small issue - I'm going on holiday for a week :-) with no FF :-(

However, I'll get on tonight and pick up the friend request...thanks. I look forward to seeing you :-)

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Civiline
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Oh by the gods thank you so very much!! ^^

By the way, I'm not going to work today due to a major snow storm last night. I will be online today around 2:30 pm or 3pm CST (it will be 7:30 or 8pm your time). If I happen not to see you by those times if you are online or not, would there be a pearlsacker to pearl me?

Crap!! You going on a holiday!! Damn! Well once I get on, I sure hope I can find a pearlsacker.

Thank you so much and looking forward to see you in game!! ^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Civiline; 02-22-2014 at 05:17 AM.

Character
    Soldtaji
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 60
    Hey all! I'm a returning player, as well. I started up back in FFXI's infancy, and have had an on/off relationship with the game, haha. Anyways, I'd love to join the LS! I'm in Los Angeles, my character name is Soldataji. Looking forward to meeting you all!
    (0)

Character
    Rubhli
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 92
    Heya Art! are u still active on the Odin server?

I'm a vet since the early years of FFXI, but wanted to come back for a while since i missed the game ^^ i was wondering if u still have any vacancies on the Odin server.

i have a MNK lvl 8 at asura, but i can always make a new one on Odin. np.

i'd appreaciate a reply!

//cheers
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2