Player

A Suggestion for the new KCrest/HKCrest BC's...

How about some BC's which are designed solo?

You can make a solo BC quite challenging without being Monty Haul about it, so why not give some of us loners something to do the Crests with?
    (0)

Character
    Jerritt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 23
    That would be cool. I solo a lot myself. It would be nice to be able to try some new BC's that I didn't need to find help with.
    (0)

Abyssea is some of the biggest low man content added to this game. I think making Kcrest bcnms soloable is asking for too much. Its a MMO... learn to play with others.
    (0)

Character
    Jerritt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 23
    I play with others, it's just that others aren't always available when I am on
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Abyssea is some of the biggest low man content added to this game. I think making Kcrest bcnms soloable is asking for too much. Its a MMO... learn to play with others.
    When the others learn to play with some semblance of decency, Draylo, we'll talk about me "playing well with others".

I expect that to happen about the day that Promathia and Altana join forces.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Many of us want to do solo activities because our friends aren't always available to help us, and shouting for help in Jeuno can take you in many cases hours to set a pt to get something done, i personally do a lot of soloing as DRG, as well as teamwork as BLM or WHM, but i'd really love to see my KC and HKC used ina BC for soloing.
    (0)

Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Personally I agree with the idea of Soloing in a KC/HKC BCNM especially if they could include the Items for EMP weapons and let a few of us srsly work for it.... and for those that don't have the time to farm 3-4+ KI and shout for a party to help kill the NM....
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukielucas View Post
    Personally I agree with the idea of Soloing in a KC/HKC BCNM especially if they could include the Items for EMP weapons and let a few of us srsly work for it.... and for those that don't have the time to farm 3-4+ KI and shout for a party to help kill the NM....
    Or for lootwhores to basically ninjalot the mess, making it worthless for anyone but themselves.

(Wasn't my original intent in stating this -- I think that designed-solo BCs with a good challenge are badly needed in this game -- but you can add that to the list...)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Starcade View Post
    I expect that to happen about the day that Promathia and Altana join forces.

hmmm.... wasn't that more or less what you find out at the end of (spoiler removed).
    (0)
    ... one dangerous kitten ...
    [Ragnarok RDM75 BLM90]