Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    Ninjas can wear the new body too, how is his argument invalid again?
    I'm perfectly aware that Ninjas can wear it while Dragoons can't, much like the original Haubergeon. That's exactly why I brought it up--my point being that it's (still--always has been) silly that Ninja gets access to heavier armor than Dragoon.

Really, SE just need to either add DRG or (much more unlikely at this point) subtract NIN from Haubergeon models at this point.

And yes, RDM should most definitely be on this hypothetical neo-Harness people are talking about.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.

Player
    RDM would probably be put on the mage body like they were for Orvail, Hagondes and Nares.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    RDM would probably be put on the mage body like they were for Orvail, Hagondes and Nares.
    I wouldn't be so sure, we got great melee gear last update, and now, this update as well, including our first(and now second) ever pair of 6% Haste Legs(sad we just hit that milestone...) and a few 7% Haste Heads with even an 8% Haste Head. If a Scorpion Harness upgrade comes in the future, I am fairly confident we will be on it actually just because they seem to be staying true to the jobs on the old iterations, its hope at least.
    (0)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm gonna go ahead and link to the item update where DRG got squat. What a joke. http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/January...Update_Changes
    (0)
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Player
    Legs are cool, not sure the STP will be worth losing out on the 4 Double Attack possible with Cizin, but, they are a new STP piece where there weren't all to great of options before. In general though I agree, DRG got screwed this time around, perhaps when they implement Shadow Lord and some other ones DRG can be included in some cool stuff.
    (0)

Player
    Wyverns are hitting 50-60% harder now so that's better than any single piece of gear we would ever get unless it's like a Thaumas Breastplate.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3