Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamarsamar View Post
    Ninjas can wear chainmail.

Your argument is invalid.

Ninjas can wear the new body too, how is his argument invalid again? He said DRGs could not wear it, thats correct, they never could, and NIN is able to use it as always, so really, I'm at a loss as to how that is inaccurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I suspect that Mes'Yohi is an ilvl neo-haubergeon and the piece that will be for THF/BLU/DRG/MNK/DNC/PUP etc will be a scorpion harness model that will have ilvl equivalent scorpion harness relevant stats e.g stat vomit, and like 30-40 acc/30-40 evasion and 4-5% haste.
    I agree, but don't forget RDM in there, we want it too!
    (0)

Player
    The fact that WHM can wear http://www.ffxiah.com/item/14469/reverend-mail clearly shows that anyjob can wear whatever they want, if so chosen arbitrarily by SE.

Arguing any further point is moot, either agree or disagree, that's all that's left to do here.

Everyone's opinion is/was/willalwaysbe irrelevant as SE makes the decision who wears what.

So support the change or not.

The lore supports that A Dargoon can wear a Haubergeon, SE doesn't see fit to make that true.
    (1)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well i'm glad this got some replies. I actually just muled and stored all my DRG gear a week before I posted this. The job is dead atm which is a shame because it was actually starting to close the gap between other DD's but now I feel like it's falling behind again. I really don't care what the lore is or was, I just want it to be over with. Back in the day they added a JSE body called Thrakon Breastplate so something like that could be an option, but it was still very sub-par compared to Hauby.

For those saying ilv119 scorpion harness etc... that's all good and fine but I imagine that to be high in evasion, accuracy, dexterity and agility. Nothing a DRG actually needs so that's worthless.

C'mon SE, end the DRG haubegeon ban!
    (2)
    Last edited by Malphius; 01-18-2014 at 05:39 AM.
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Job's still good. Piercing, Angon, and the ability to shed hate regularly.
    (0)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah but not good enough.
    (0)
    "You can't fool all of the people all the time, but if you fool the right ones then the rest will fall in line".

-Dead Prez

Player
    Actually DRG/NIN is basically as good as RNG in AA and much easier to find than a relic rng.

Also Mes'Yohi isn't that great. It's an HQ
    (0)

Player
    9 STR, 14 DEX, 9 VIT, 30 Attack, 15 Accuracy, and 50 Defense difference, on top of everything else. Thats a bit difference, and makes it much, much better, especially in content that hits so hard and has such high EVA/DEF as the AAs do.
    (3)

Character
    Malphius
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yeah that's a huge difference. Gorney and Mes'Yohi aren't even close. It's in a league of it's own.
    (1)

-Dead Prez

Player
    Meh who knows, the piece for other melee could very well be something retardedly good like STR+25 DEX+34 VIT+25 AGI+30 MND+20 INT+19 Attack+10 Accuracy +40 Quadruple Attack +3%
    (0)

Player
    Could, probably won't be, but could. :x
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast