Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Tanag
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Finally got Medusa. 28 days! Totally unacceptable.

Both great ideas Zarchery. No reason this can't be done. It won't make the Mythic quest any easier, it just let's people actually start it.
    (2)
    Tanag - Alexander

Player
    Awww Tanag I wish I didn't miss that opportunity. ;[
    (0)

Character
    Tanag
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Aww sorry : ( it popped at like 6am, I did a quick shout and check of who was on but no one replied. The JP I was with started fighting so I didn't have much choice to hold or anything.

Hope you can get it soon!
    (0)
    Tanag - Alexander

Character
    Mystaticromance
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Same thing is happening over on Sylph, I am currently camping Gulool Ja Ja for the 2nd day in a row (obviously nothing compared to the previous posters). However, there are people that have been here for well over a week. These NMs spawning conditions need to be updated. They should not coincide with their appearance in Beseiged nor should they take over a week to pop. Personally, I'd be okay with a longer pop time of 1-7 days if the pop was guaranteed. Instead you have people who are wasting time hoping for something to pop only to d/c and miss out or have to work a real life job and miss out. This content currently goes against the warnings that it states when you first log-on. In order to reliably be a part of a pop and kill, you would have to sacrifice some component of your real-life (unless you are lucky). Please, change this.
    (3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2