Character
    Johngottii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Empyeran aftermath and relic hidden dmg procs

Simply put empyrean aftermath procs on a double attack round and relic hidden dmg does not, can we have relic hidden dmg changed to proc on a double attack round also ?
    (7)

Player
    I agree completely.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    well it would be a huge buff, so there's no reason for anyone not to agree. But I'm going to be the devils advocate and ask if they need this change. Are relics lagging behind empyrean weapons? Because if they're not, I don't see the point of this. Empyrean aftermath and relic hidden damage aren't the same kind of effects; one also requires weapon skill use and the other does not.

Give how hard it is to get the developers to do anything we really need these days, unless there is a major imbalance here I can't really support such an idea when there are lots of other things they could be doing.
    (0)

Player
    While you are correct they are similar effects, the Relic effects have a much lower proc rate(around 15% for most I believe) and only proc on the first hit, where as Empyrean ones have a 30~50% proc rate and can proc on every hit, which gives the Empyrean effect a massive advantage, the only change that needs to be made would be to change it so that the effect of Relic weapons can work on all hits and you instantly solve the problem, even if the proc rate is half, the fact you need to use the WS to trigger it solves that issue and balances it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Direct View Post
    Simply put empyrean aftermath procs on a double attack round and relic hidden dmg does not, can we have relic hidden dmg changed to proc on a double attack round also ?
    Learn how to use the weapon first before you cry about it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
    If you can explain how this has something to do with learning how to use the weapon, be my guest, apparently I have been using my Excalibur wrong since I obtained it because none of my Double Attacks have ever been affected.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Yeah because a weapon that takes less time to make (Empyrean barring the HMP trial) deserves to proc more than something that takes over a hundred millions gil (Value-wise).
    (0)

Character
    Johngottii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    What on earth are you talking about ? Everything i stated in the op is correct!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Yeah because a weapon that takes less time to make (Empyrean barring the HMP trial) deserves to proc more than something that takes over a hundred millions gil (Value-wise).
    you can't really "bar" the HMP stage... it's right in the middle of the emp trials... you have to deal with it if you want a usable emp... that's like saying: "levitation is easy barring gravity"

that being said i don't get this part either...

how do YOU make it proc on multihits?
    (1)