Character
    Kiiana
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Quick item question

I've been a way for several months, has SE made it possible to store the paper seals and cards and stones from Abyssea mobs or no?
    They are clogging my inventory badly ^^;
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    To my knowledge, you cannot store these items. To alleviate the burden of them filling your inventory, I suggest one of the following:

1) Go ahead and turn them in. None of them require more than 10 of the item (body seals) and the +2s don't take more than 6. So start finishing amounts and turning them in, get some of your gear. You CAN store the gear (Slip 09 for +1, Slip 10 for +2) to clear your inventory, so that way you both progress and clear out your inventory.

2) Get a same-account mule. It's not that expensive thankfully, since it's not a whole new dual-box, and you can send seals and +2 items to a same-account mule, which was how I alleviated some of my own clutter. My poor mule is loaded down with Hexed Abjurations, Limbus Chips, Empyrean weapon items, etc. XD

I personally prefer to finish things, as the majority of the mobs aren't too bad to farm up and kill. Some of them can be annoying, but for the most part with our iLvl gear, it's fairly easy to get these kills handled. And as I see you have DNC, it's probably even easier since you can be self-sufficient.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Kiiana
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Yeah, back in the day, I just had tons of jobs seals rot to me lol. I have dozens of these and I really dont care to take the time to finish that many for jobs I dont play lol.
    I'll just send them to a mule Thank you for the info!
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    [...] and the +2s don't take more than 6.
    Just a quick note/correction on that: body armour takes 9. ^^
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Just a quick note/correction on that: body armour takes 9. ^^
    xD Thanks. It's been ages since I did AF3, I got 100/100 way back when and never looked back. Most of that was solo too. :S
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku