Player

Daily item "events"

At some point the flotsam turned to asbsolute 100% garbage, I'm curious what happened?

For the first couple months it was all sky pops, random nm pops, (granted those are garbage too, but some people have a use for them) "almost" worthwhile stuff, but then after a couple month break. since being back on 12/18 every single day has been a potion, or an ether, or a piece of 5g meat, what gives?

Is the goal to give players an extra 100g per day? The whole mog gardens is a complete waste of 5 minutes time now that no one is playing to even buy the 1k ores and lumbers anymore.

And the Goblin daily thing... has never given an item worth wasting the time to click "open the box and profit" there has never been a "profit".
    (5)
    Last edited by Karah; 01-12-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Character
    Datmidget
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    THF Lv 62
    Only ever had one good things from goblin and that was sweet tea, was so long ago tho, mog gardens I'm only ever getting potions or melon pie, on 3 characters for a while now, just assumed was bad luck but now you got me wondering lol
    (0)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Particularly with the Gobbie thing, I had wondered if there was some sort of consecutive use penalty in place, because it certainly felt like there was one.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I haven't done the flotsam for a month now but last time I was doing it still gave out good stuff. As far as gobbiebag I know someone that god a Novio back when that still meant something
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Flotsam was always giving me sky pops and whatnot which was a problem cause im lazy and i got almost every sky god pop from one of the earlier login events. since i havent gone to pop any i still have all of them and they are rare so i have to jossel them around give them to someone else or go pop really fast. lately it has seemed like just potions and other garbage tho but i dont visit gardens as much anymore other than to sell npcables, cause im so frustrated with trying to get the last upgrade on furrow its taking way longer than anything else.
    (0)