Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

AA Fight instances

Three total fights is absolutely horrible right now. I'm inside the zone and there are 72 people wanting to fight various NM's with only a few getting to actually participate in the content. Can the developers please expand the zone to double or even triple the original battlefield limit as this is currently unacceptable.
    (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's not really comforting when Matsui essentially says that their solution for congestion is to make the drops less desirable.
    (3)

Character
    Mavelle
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Don’t think that will happen. They will need to edit the current zone, and doing that with old zones is almost always a no go in MMORPG’s.
    (0)

Player
    The best solution would be to just separate the fights, rather than all 6 fights relying on the same instances so that if 3 groups are doing entirely different fights it will prevent anyone from doing any, they need to make it so that there can be up to 3 of each.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The least they could do is add some sort of reservation system to prevent line cutters.
    (0)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It takes about 30 minutes to farm 30 merits. I'm fine with this.
    The AA fights take around 20 minutes. I'm fine with this.

It takes 1 to 2 hours to *enter* the AA fights, spamming the enter key every second, watching all of the Japanese group walk in the zone and enter before us.

Getting that annoying menu that says "yes you may be in" - selecting your difficulty, then getting the "You may not enter the battlefield at this time" access denied message at the last second and booted back out to spam enter for another 20 minutes. This, I am not fine with.
    (5)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yeah it's stupid, they should put each bc in a dfferent area than the others. The next BCs are going to happen in different areas so good news I suppose?
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Player
    I really don't know why they thought 6 fights sharing 3 instances would be a good idea, I mean, I would think they could change that for the new ones even if not for the old, but eh.
    (0)

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    most of the congestion comes from this being farmstatus for most people, reforge mats and pluton cases/boxes bring in good gil, and you can sell divine might drops for like 25mil a piece.
    The flaw is partially that there is few other good options to make alot of gil easily so everyone is milking this while they can.
    (2)
    Death Penalty / Terpsichore / Murgleis / Nagi / Kikoku / Armageddon / Twashtar

Greetings,

Below are two comments from Akihiko Matsui about the wait times for Ark Angel battlefields.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

I apologize for the battlefield congestion causing inconveniences.

The battlefields that were added in the December version update utilize the areas that were prepared for the missions of the past. Currently it is becoming difficult for players to access the content during times of congestion when the recent content is being challenged all at once by different parties.

We had looked into using this opportunity to change the system specifications; however, we decided to push this back as it requires a large amount of development and instead prioritized delivering new and fun content.

Currently, the development team is hard at work creating new battlefields to implement in the January version update. The content level and rewards are roughly the same as the Ark Angel battles, so these additions will expand the choices for end-game content.

We'll also be adding new skirmishes amongst other things in the February version update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

I apologize about the continued congestion for the recently added battlefields.

As I mentioned previously, it’s difficult to change the specifications for La'Loff Amphitheater, but we feel that congestion should be alleviated by increasing the attractiveness of other battlefields.

Specifically, in the January version update, we are currently looking into making it so certain items from the high-tier mission battlefields can also be obtained from seal battlefields.

In addition to the above, we are also planning to add new battlefields, and though it pains me to say this, we would appreciate it greatly if you could just wait a bit longer.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast