Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well see we are playing the same game but fishing completely different things. Last few times I've level fishing have been for pure speed. Generally speaking no ring below 80 I don't think I've gotten under 1.5 levels a day fishing full 200 to max fatigue in the last 4 times I've leveled fishing that high. I've gotten as high as 5 (10 with a ring one day that had me dancing in circles lol) but usualy average more around 2ish. I generally go to nashmau around mid 50s low 60s. What makes it so great is not only do you get to target 2 fish (Mercanbaligi and Ahtapot) for a good 30+ levels but both have very good bite rates. Like about 25% each. Which means you can fish to full fatigue in 2-4 hours. So yeah my example was on the lower side of what I get but it does happen and nash leveling up is that good. Plus they npc for 600/700 each
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I have been to Nashmooo in the past, in the very distant past, but I had figured I'd wait a bit until I'd go there for actual skillupses.

I figured Bluetail should have been rather good from 45 up at least a few levels. They bite all the time over at the west-coast of Qufim, and from those it would be natural to go for Bhefhel Marlin at least until the slices of bluetail are plentiful. I tend to go for things that have more than one thing going for them, sort of like multitasking (bluetail for b. marlin for pirate's/brigand's charts).

I had also been thinking that it might not be the best idea to go for fish that is more than 10-20+ levels higher, but it's not like I personally remember getting better rates on a fish closer to my level compared to something that is level 90 or higher.

Either way, Nashmooo is on my list indeed, and I will try to keep better records at least for myself. However, I am confident that I will keep on thinking that the rate at which the skillupses happen is not high enough.

Not even close.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2