Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    The Goblin Footprint doesn't work for a particular mission until you officially complete the mission, and for rank missions that involves going back to your home nation for the wrap-up and, in this case, officially getting rank 6.

If you go back to the Throne Room now you'll find that it works.
    Actually, I'd already tried that after it didn't work the first time. There was still no response from the footprint in any of Baileys, Keep or Throne Room. Time will tell, I suppose.
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    On the topic of cutscenes, could you make it so the Dragon Quest X and FFXIV crossover cutscenes can be viewed at Bard NPCs? It's a shame we can never see the slime scenes again, and that we only get to see one variation (Bastok, Windurst, or San d'Oria) of the cutscene per character. I know that Bard NPCs refer to permanent tags on your character, such as completed quests or key items. The permanent tag for these cutscenes could be the unlocking of the Slime and Spriggan species in monstrosity: if you have those, you could view the cutscenes. {{Can I have it?}}
    (2)

Character
    Goshiwoo
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    All the times I contacted a GM about this and got told there was nothing wrong with the game or it's working as intended. Made me really angry about the game and the level of service against players having legitimate issues with the game. This isn't a relief. I have watched every single cutscene in the game by now. And had zone and backtrack to several footprints and got told this was the intended way to experience the cutscene when I clearly knew it was wrong because the FIVE OTHER people in the group got to see it and know they have to wait for me, the only one who cares about the lore in the group. What a pain I was to them.

Just ranting. I love the game and you usually do a good job yadda yadda. This was not one of them.
    (1)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    we will be implementing a fix in the upcoming version update
    I didn't see any mention of this in today's update notes.
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2