Character
    Samusaron
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

For the Survival off FFXI and the Future With Dynamis New Realms

Please DEV Team , May I ask This from you and If you are not doing so at this time, Please Bring back the massively Multi-player Group Group orientated Dynamis which was the pinnacle off FFXI back in the day's Wehjn many people came to enjoy and play and formed a Great Bond and Friendship through this Dynamis that was the greatest you have ever done for FFXI before its Demise back in 2009. since the demise off this many have left the game or have gone to other games.

Please may I ask that you Bring this Back in to FFXI new area's Relic 3 perhaps and new from of upgrade from Drops and so on but for up to 64 members to play in one zone. this was your Greatest Achievement in FFXI and it will be so if you were to re-introduce this in game format. we have enjoyed you bringing back The Arc Angels fight . would you please bring back The next levell in Dynamis with Armour Drops say 120+

There are many Area's in this game where New Dynamis can be created without changing the existing recently made solo Dynamis.

You could Create new Currency to upgrade Armour to level 125 with entry at level 99

I am sure that many old time players like me would enjoy this Challenge.
    please vote for this if you like to see this ;-)

Please make it happen so that FFXI would be the most enjoyably game as it ever was.
    (0)

Oh god, please no
    (4)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    OP, people like you are the reason Delve exists right now. Go do that.

Also, thanks. Thanks a whole lot.
    (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Because what a game with a declining population so desperately needs is content that requires several dozen people to team up and do massively boring stuff for 2-3 hours for the benefit of one person.

I did Dynamis with a dedicated linkshell back in 2006. I stayed up until 2 AM twice a week mashing an /assist macro for several hours so that one person could collect currency while the rest of us could hope for the 2-3 pieces of relic armor that dropped. Attrition was high because so many people hated this.

Also, do you not understand how forum categories work? This is website suggestions and feedback, as in, how to improve this website, not the game.
    (5)
    Last edited by Zarchery; 01-08-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I have to agree with everyone so far. Wrong forum category and FFXI cannot currently support such an event. The population is too small. With all this power creep going on, I wouldn't even do it because I'd know it would just get out done before I even finished it. Not to mention it was a bad model to begin with having over a dozen people work at length toward one person's goal.

I agree the game could use some incentives to team up. But not through more power creeping (item level 125) and working for 1 person's gear. It would just make things worse by having more people quit because they aren't going to do that but will be insisted by the community 125 only for content 119, that was fine before it. They need to level off for awhile with incomparable rewards and stop stacking new level equipment as incentives.
    (2)

Character
    Samusaron
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I Used to Run a Dynamis Link Shell , We called it Gil share , Every one was given equal Gil drops at the end of every Run. Armour drops were lotted on Attendance Basis. We were UK Base shell so Run would always be completed by 11pm. there was no one in the team including my self that took anything without the points for gear.

This is about Feed Back and Suggestion's I thought isn't it? The reason I wrote the Topic here. Not here to offend Anyone . It was just a Suggestion.
    (0)