Thread: Salvage v1 NMs.

Character
    Antonaki
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Salvage v1 NMs.

Seeing as salvage has been made soloable would it be possible to adjust some of the NM spawn conditions as well? One that springs to mind is a Poroggo Madame in Zhayolm Remnants that requires 3 people to have all Pathos unlocked before reaching the floor. I am not sure wether there are other NMs in salvage that have conditions like this, but it is rather frustrating..
    (2)

Player
    I agree, but I would like to point out I think they are working to solve issues such as this and Assaults still, they just rushed this part out the door, and rightly so.
    (0)

Character
    Kaory
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hopefully they will make some changes. I'd like to have a chance to make all the armors from solo runs. That frog alone blocks 3 pieces. Then the way the bosses drop 25s also makes it difficult. Nothing doing a whole run, getting 2 of the same 25, that I already had. Beyond just adjusting salvage 1, can we also get some plan paper increases. Seems to average 8-10 runs just to make one +1 piece. Back when these were the best, I could see taking that long to make one. I know everything's a time crunch, but now it seems unnecessary. Unless of course....ilvl Salvage is in the future. Still, I'm sure the vast majority of Salvage soloers are just doing for the Alex. Make the armor and paper more available please.
    (0)

Character
    Kaory
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    bump. yeah for double paper campaign (would be nice to stay perm. ^^). Any change made to those porrogos or any word on use of trust in salvage 1 to somehow bypass that pathos issue solo
    (0)