Player

Multiple drop slots for equipment in Phantom Gem fights

Please allow bosses in Phantom Gem fights to drop more than 1 of the same item. Like Tenzen can drop 2 Ginsens or 2 Bows, AA Hume can drop more than 1 Anahera Saber etc... Since unlike BCNM Orb fights where only one person has to consume an orb, all 6 people who enter the fight have their KI consumed and spoils split amongst 6 people. Generally most people are only after 1 or 2 items and since the items are not guaranteed even on Difficult or Very Difficult, it makes it hard to obtain these items.

Moreover, once a player receives that 1 item they're after there's little incentive to keep doing the fight, thus fewer players do it, and it's harder for players who still need that item to get members for the fight.

An example: Let's say I need Ginsen from Tenzen. Since Tenzen only drops 2 useful items: Bow and Ginsen and of those 2 Ginsen is more useful to more jobs, people generally join and want to lot Ginsen. So out of 6 people, 5 want to lot Ginsen. Tenzen can only drop 1 Ginsen at most and it's not guaranteed, therefore it takes many attempts and the chances of winning a lot vs 5 people isn't too high.

Solution: Make weapons and ammo a higher drop% and let them drop multiple times. Tojil can drop several weapons, like 3-4 weapons as well as armors and accessories. The cost of entry to do Tojil is quite cheap and can be done indefinitely. Doing a Phantom Gem fight requires everyone have merits for the KI and the drops are fewer and the fight is harder.

Please increase the drop slots for equipment for these fights, instead of 0-1 weapons, 0-1 armor, 100% pages 100% RME stones, bump it up to 0-2 weapons and 0-2 armors so we could see like up to 2 Felistris Masks or 2 Anahera Sabers.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I don't have screenshot evidence myself but I'm pretty sure you can get double drops already.
    (0)

Character
    Mcdavid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I've seen two Felistris Masks drop.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Chiming in with seeing 2x Vanir Cotehardies from Nexus as well.
    (0)