A few other players and myself have encounter a small issue which does fall
on the side of player error, but could be resolved using a previously implemented
system.

Currently parties are able to enter Ark Angel battle fields without everyone possessing the appropriate key item for the battlefield, the end result being; 1) The party wastes time waiting on the member to run back to town to get the Key item and enter, or 2) The player without the Key item informs the party of a misunderstanding and does not have the merits for the Key item and potentially makes the run a loss for the other members wasting 20~100 merits.

The last issue is that each player is able to select the difficulty setting as they enter which causes some confusion and slow entry into the battlefield, which further wastes time. To my understanding it is the party leader whom first enters which sets the difficulty level for the battle and that the following members have no effect on that setting with their difficulty level selection.

The solution for these issues I believe would be to make use of the Nyzul/Assault entry system. The party leader attempts to enter the field, sets the difficulty, the server runs a check to verify all members are allowed to enter the field and then warps you into the battlefield, this would be ideal for preventing the loss of time due to wasted merits or confusion on entering the field.