Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    To do dyna you HAVE to have mission progression only difference is you have that and you don't have COP plain and simple. And it's is rank 6 to enter dyna not rank 3 which means running all over the world watching CSs or just running though annoying dungeons and other quest to get to the deeper parts of them. Even with limited play time it should take no more then a week at tops to do enough CoP to the point you can enter sea from starting at promys. We have VW warps now, faster movement speed along with HP warps so travel time is cut way down. SE invested a good bit of money into story lines in this game and the CSs and story have been praised over and over as a defining difference between WoW and its many clones. But SE did throw a huge bone in not needing +1 to do reforge so you only have to enter sea.
    (2)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Dynamis is battle content. It's different. Also - maybe you have not done COP in a long time but 95% of it is cut scenes.

I have zero problem with needing to do battle content to get gear. I do have a problem with requiring SIGNIFICANT storyline progress to do battle content. Requiring stuff that takes an hour to do (like getting to mission 3 in conquest or whatever) is fine... requiring a full month of my playtime be spent soloing so I can utilize the rewards of battle content I currently have access to is moronic.
    Compared to WotG CoP is light in the CS department. Also concerning how long you have been playing you had time to already have this done when there were people still doing it. If you don't like playing a game's story line then why did you even start playing in the 1st place? Specially any game coming from a story heavy company like SE. Basically you would be fine with AF reforging if you had to +1 the item first then? As then the you would have the battle content that is linked to CoP have to be done. Or would you still be complaining?
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Ravenmore I guess we should be glad they can get the gear from non dreamland dynamis zones. Though by the time you reach sea that point is moot. Along with not having to do any RoZ to do dynamis. Could you imagine the rage there would be if you had to do the 1st expansion and get rank six just to enter dynamis? Lol
    (1)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17