Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    GilgameshGuardians is pretty active on Carbuncle. Search around and you'll find one of our dark blue pearls. Or do a /yell in Jeuno saying you're looking for a shell.
    (0)

Character
    Thix
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 56
    I was in Jeuno and saw red and green ( ) marks around yells... I know thats for some kind of language barrier. how does one do that also I will look for one once we get to log on

I was looking for the maps for Qufim Island and Behemoth's Dominion but both merchants that are listed on the wiki dont sell the maps...
    (0)
    Last edited by Thixy; 01-10-2014 at 04:48 AM. Reason: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Thixy View Post
    I was in Jeuno and saw red and green ( ) marks around yells... I know thats for some kind of language barrier. how does one do that also I will look for one once we get to log on .
    Those mark text run through the auto-translate function. Open your chat bar and press Tab. Anything in that list can be searched for by typing the start of it and hitting Tab. You can get the list of the last 199 items you looked at by opening chat, hitting tab, then up on the arrow to select Items, and hitting Enter.
    (1)

Character
    Thix
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 56
    Ah ok ty for the info
    (0)

Character
    Thix
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 56
    I wanted to see what Abyssea was all about yesterday and that left me Looking for a Party for over 9 hrs lol. To what Ive been told I can buy 2 stacks of Keys since that is the only way I can get into the Partys.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Thixy View Post
    I wanted to see what Abyssea was all about yesterday and that left me Looking for a Party for over 9 hrs lol. To what Ive been told I can buy 2 stacks of Keys since that is the only way I can get into the Partys.
    The monsters in Abyssea start around level 80 or so. If you're only level 43 you're not gonna be able to harm them at all. That's why you can't get a party.
    (0)

Character
    Thix
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 56
    I got into a party doing keys ... then it hit me ...it caps at level 50 ... almost 2 hrs down the drain for nothing lol

They really have no need for those Limit Break quests anymore imo. Slows the game down alot for newer players lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Thixy; 01-13-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2