Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player

Realistic Job adjustments wants!

Figured I start this also.

#3: New Job Ability's (Perfect Parry?! Incease damage/chance of Critical hit on next WS Ability, or Even Enhance duration of next Self benefiting Ninjutsu spell??)

#2: Adjustment/Additional Ninja Spells (Jubaku: Ni? anyone? Myoshi:Ni? Yunin: Ni? Yonin:Ichi with longer duration?!?!)

#1: WHY DONT WE HAVE A+ SKILL ALREADY? We are the ONLY job that can use Katana's! How are we not masters at them?
    (2)

Throwing Weapon Skills would be nice! As it is A-!
    (0)

I agree to both, I don't see any reason as to why ninjas don't have A+ katana skill already. As for throwing weapon skills, I'm pretty sure SE stated a long time ago that they were considering on implementing them but who knows.
    (0)

Character
    Fearforever
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    It would be nice to have stronger spells of our old versions, its so annoying using sneak (which last 3 mins) then tonko: Ni (which lasts 5) feels like a waste of tools.

Also we should be able to get Blind, Slow in San form and Parazle in Ni form
    (0)

Character
    Foxthesly
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 93
    I'm actually quite surprised we haven't gotten Jubaku: Ni yet. I just knew we'd have it by 85. Anyway, I want a reason to level throwing skill. Give us a high damage returnable NIN-only throwing chakram, or cheap shurikens, and throwing WSs. You still got time to get it right, SE.
    (0)

Don't forget so soon about the announcements from the last Vana'fest about Catagory 3 merits at Lv.99

Jubaku:Ni Dokumori: Ni Kurayami: San and perhaps even Utsusemi: San are all possible canditates for the future merit system that we don't know that much about!
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Emdief
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    A+ in katana skill, WS for throwing (and better/cheaper shuriken) and jubaku/monomi ni.
    (1)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'd agree that it'd be cool if throwing weapons could become affordable enough that they'd finally become a major part of NIN's game. That or more rare/ex itemization for throwing weapons spread out across the levels, and rare/ex shurikens so it's not just all boomerangs or chakrams. A large fuma shuriken model would be cool.
    (0)

9. 03-08-2011 09:19 PM

Character
    Izzybella
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    5th shadow count doesn't show for Ni...4 shows for Ichi tho.

and I strongly agree with having an A+ weapon rating for katanas...I mean, c'mon!
    (0)
    Last edited by Izzybella; 03-08-2011 at 09:32 PM.

"I have wept in the night for the shortness of sight that to somebody's need made me blind, but I have never yet felt a tinge of regret for being a little too kind." ~~ anon

I totally agree on NINJA Weapon skill (Throwing).

Would also Like Smoke bomb ninja tool (escape or warp) wishful thinking but that just me.
    (3)

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast