Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    There was nothing negative about my post. If you think so, then you think so, but I think you're being overly defensive. Not sure why you're taking stabs at how I apparently play Ninja. Of course I know what Yurin is. It's not my fault you made typos and are too lazy to use the edit tool.

You're missing the point about Ninja having numerous A- skills. It's makes them well-rounded, diverse and survivable. And I said it made narrative sense for NIN to have A+ ratings in obviously NIN-onry skills. But they don't, so get over it. It's not like +8 Accuracy and +8 Attack will make any sort of difference now. If it is making some sort of game-breaking difference to you, then you're not doing something right.

If you've not tried building a set of equipment to use elemental ninjutsu, I suggest you try it. With proper atmas and the available gear to be had, it's quite easy to do 1000+ damage per :Ni nuke. Considering the fast casting times of :Ni ninjutsu, it's so easy to outdamage everybody, mage or melee.

I made my suggestions. Don't turn this into a amateur flamefest.
    I'm not trying to make this a flamefest, but saying how someone suggestions are stupid or not needed is what most people call insulting or Trolling. While reading someone opinion on adjustments to spells and seeing Yunin I think its easier to think of the word Yurin and not Yonin after all its the English language and we assume the word within the first three letters. Also if you go back to Ninja forums and click on Post yourGear sets you see mine there and see I do not need to spam Ni tool's especially since most Nm's have what we call Magic Damage -30%+. Even AAA Blms have difficulty doing over 2500+ damage on Tier5 Blizzard.
    (0)

well I would like NINja to have throwing WS , it would be really nice to have , it doesnt need to be something high damage like ranger its just debuffing or buffing would be nice , also the Shurikin ( maybe spelling wrong sorry ) I see no point of having it in the game, very hard to get and then even if you have it the use of it not that great because it doesnt add anything just losing your money. but if You use throwing WS to buffing for example the Steps system in Dancer , you throw up to 5 Shurkin and that will buff for example the next coming Fire Skill Chain ? at this time i think wasting my shurkin will be more useful if there is no WS for throwing.

the path that SE made to boost the NINja ninjtsu damage is really good , would like more to put into it , its like more alternatives for the player , make it more useful . I know Debuffing is for the RDM path so no problem , Ninja can take other bath NInja can be the jack of all trade like RDM but as melee class , like lets say adding Ancient Ninjtsu ? some ninjtsu that take long casting similar to Blue Mage Magical spells that does massive damage , or a Physical Ninjtsu like the Physical Blue magic that be casted fast .

its all my imagination lol. well i know Japanese are better in this because its their classes anyway , Ninja and SAM , they can be creative , i know its cheesy but the games meant to be cheesy to have fun , like now in Abyssea with the damage and all , so why not , it will be great to add all the good special feeling in the classes , I would like to see that

Also please dont flame me , this forums is for sharing stuff , obviously i cannot balance the game because i am not in development team , i am just player who wants to enjoy the game and wants to play my class as it should be and i know people would love to see ninja do those stuff in the game !

cheers ~
    (0)
    Hadeed : Level 90 NIN
    Ragnarok server

Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm not trying to make this a flamefest, but saying how someone suggestions are stupid or not needed is what most people call insulting or Trolling. While reading someone opinion on adjustments to spells and seeing Yunin I think its easier to think of the word Yurin and not Yonin after all its the English language and we assume the word within the first three letters. Also if you go back to Ninja forums and click on Post yourGear sets you see mine there and see I do not need to spam Ni tool's especially since most Nm's have what we call Magic Damage -30%+. Even AAA Blms have difficulty doing over 2500+ damage on Tier5 Blizzard.
    You can go back and re-read, but I never said any of your suggestions were stupid. Also, it's not like my :Ni nukes are only doing 100 damage. They typically range between 500-700 on Mega Bosses unless the target has ridiculously high INT or extreme magic damage reduction via traits, TP abilities or whatever else.
    (0)

Character
    Pesh
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The major adjustment I'd like to see is Yonin/Innin lose the shared timer and drop to 1 minute similar to Hasso/Seigan.

SAM are able to switch offensively and defensively on the fly and they're big and clunky. Why can't the agile NIN do the same?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pesh View Post
    The major adjustment I'd like to see is Yonin/Innin lose the shared timer and drop to 1 minute similar to Hasso/Seigan.

SAM are able to switch offensively and defensively on the fly and they're big and clunky. Why can't the agile NIN do the same?

This ^^ I don't see why Yonin and Innin share timers, I mean look at SAM, Hasso/Seigan just overwrite each other. Also WAR can be used as another example, they have Berserk/Defender that just negate the effects of each other out.
    (0)

Character
    Foxthesly
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 93
    Concerning Yonin/Innin, I'd like to see the position requirements removed.
    (0)

Character
    Icefloe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    I too would like a ninja throwing skill. However, unless they make stars more accessible/easier to craft, it just probably will never happen.
    (0)
    Wash your hands!!

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Ill sign for throwing weaponskills
    (0)

hook a neenja up

Here is a copy of an e-letter I sent to FFXI devs via the old POL option back in 2007. If this was a Windows 7 commercial I would be Windows 7 because I so called tactical parry.

When will NIN get Throwing Weaponskills and bundle stacks for shruikens i.e. the way arrows/bolts, tools, stones are bundled and stacked?

Jubaku: Ni ........ come on now.

You know what would really be cool, if NIN got TP for successful Parries.

Would also be nice if NIN could unlock all 6 Sans and Tool Expertise.

Just tossing it out here but you remember when Utsu used to block -agas; how it would only consume one shadow? You should make it that way again but only NIN main. When /NIN -agas would wipe all shadows. You could also make /NIN Utsu like Blink i.e. there's a chance it wouldn't block the spell/attk.

just my 2 gil on the NIN subject.... guess I'm kinda looking for a NIN job adjustment. You keep tweaking PLD and w.legs pretty much put us NIN out of kiting jobs since AF isnt all day. Should make AF 1 and Relic 1 all day or extended past dusk-dawn; have it active from 14-9 with 5 hours of down time.

Come on, hook a neenja up!

oh yeah what was this 'new and deadly ninjutsu' that i read about a few updates ago? Was it referring to the Clone jutsu used by the aht urgh mobs? Just another jutsu we'll never see eh? *cough*Jubaku:Ni*cough*
    Some of the stuff kinda seems meh now, I was just on a antiPLD rant back then... but I would like to still see Throwing WS and more affordable, bundlable too, shurikens.

It would be nice if Yonin/Innin weren't shared timer but were more like Hasso/Seigan timers. Yes?

It would be pretty cool if NIN had an ability like that of Sange but the Shadows would produce a clone and it's attack power would be equal to the number of shadows used or something of the like.

...and that's my two gil on the subject.
    (0)

Character
    Hawkhellfire
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Yonin/Innin should lose their position requirement. They should also lose their shared timer and each have a recast of 1 min.

New JA: Perfect Parry. 1 min recast, 30 sec duration. Just like Perfect Counter. Useful for getting Shadows up/casting an Ichi spell.

New JA: 2 min recast, 1 min duration. Doubles the length of your next self buff ninjitsu.

New JT: Critical Hit Bonus.

New JT: Evasion Bonus (Not as many as thf, but giving us a few would be nice)

Skill increase: Katana to A+, Throwing to A+

New Spells: Jubaku: Ni, Hojo: San, Kurayami: San, Monomi: Ni, Migawari: Ni, Utsu: San, Elemental wheel tier 4

Migawari adjustment: Ichi duration changed from 1 min to 3 min. Ni duration would be 5 min.

Cheap and good Shurikans. Make them stack to 99. Make them craft-able and buy-able at an npc.

Throwing Ws. Can make them some debuff mob in new ways. 1 - 2 that can be good damage ws (A reason to get Sange)
    (1)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast