Character
    Dulek
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Job Points - Avatar/Spirit Accuracy & Magic Accuracy Bonus

What are your thoughts on the amount of work here just to get one point of accuracy in this area? To me, the time and effort here does not come close to what the reward value should be. Especially as the additionally points become more expensive to obtain.
    (2)

Welcome to Job Points!
    (1)

Character
    Dulek
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Welcome to Job Points!
    While somewhat true, there are some useful job points that would be pretty potent when you do obtain all 30 upgrades across some of the classes?
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Honestly, SMN job points are pretty great, which is unfortunate when you consider how terrible it is to actually earn job points on summoner.
    * Astral Flow: Avatar/Spirit Stats +3 -- Fantastic buff for magic BP spam during Astral Conduit (eventually up to +90 INT). Gives Astral Flow a purpose outside Odin/Alexander.
    * Astral Conduit: BP Ward Duration +1%, BP Rage damage +1% - +10% (eventually up to +30%) damage during Astral Conduit. Awesome.
    * Avatar/Spirit Acc +1 -- Acc+10 (eventually Acc+30) isn't useful in most of the places that I use SMN, but it isn't totally useless either. I'd be happy to level up Acc+10 on any of my melee jobs.
    * Avatar/Spirit MAcc +1 -- MAcc +10 (eventually MAcc+30) is more useful to me than Acc because I typically switch to magic BPs against high level content.

For me, the current problem is just that I don't have any viable way to earn job points on summoner. Otherwise I'd be all over these categories.
    (1)

Character
    Dulek
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I agree, that the Astral Flow & Conduit ones are awesome. I guess I was hoping on the accuracy front that it would be 3 accuracy points for each upgrade instead of 1. This is mentioned only because of how low our avatars base accuracy stats are and 30 points doesn't seem to be enough (especially when ilvl goes up in the future as I doubt it will be 119 indefinitely). Granted, they have introduced items in recent times to bump these skills up.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dulek; 05-26-2014 at 11:49 PM.

30 Acc while not great is still pretty nifty. 30 M Acc is definately handy, particularly because several of our wards are highly attractive on high-level content. When the M Acc allows you to land Diamond Storm, then the 30 Acc becomes even more useful.
    (0)