Character
    Castian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

REM Item Conversion NPC

Given the majority of players use Relics and the high demand there is for pluton as well as the random nature of what type of REM item you can recieve, creating an npc similar to Shemo that would convert 2 or 3 of a Riftborn Boulder / Beitetsu / Pluton into 1 of an REM item you desire would be practical.

At present on the Sylph server prices are:
    200~300K each for Pluton (60~90M for 300/300)
    20k each for Riftborn Boulders (6M for 300/300)
    10k each for Beitetsu (3M for 300/300)

At the very start you could trade amongst players, but then the value system fell apart in a matter of 2 to 3 weeks based on what the majority of players actually own. Please consider the addition of this npc to make it more feasible to ilvl119 relics.
    (8)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah the imbalance is huge. Especially with RoE giving out boulder/beitesu boxes and there being so few 99 empyrean/mythics to begin with. I'm not even sure I'd get a response if I yelled giving them away. While plutons remain high. Definitely need some kind of converter and/or more ways to get them. Or maybe more ways of getting them that let you chose kinda like how RoE AMAN vouchers let you chose.

That said this is really just masking the underlieing problem. Which is why is there such a huge imbalance between the number of 99 relics vs empyrean and mythics combine? Obvious answer is for empyrean hmp/cinder market is dead as a doornail and for mythic alex is similarly. And with no way to realistically farm enough yourself.... definitely need to add those to more current/relavanent content and lower the alex amount 30k is just rediculous when it only takes ~15k currency for relics and you can farm them twice as fast as alex too. 2 month repop beastmen kings is bad enough
    (5)

Character
    Thix
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 56
    I got a box of Pluton from one of the RoE tasks and it gave me 8. Sold them for 150k each on Carbuncle.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Who cares? all the prices are dropping towards 0 pretty rapidly anyway. Pretty soon they won't be the rate-limiting step and their value will be shit, at which point Dynamis Currency prices will jump.
    (1)