Character
    Zeljica
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 9

The Game is stuttering...

I purchased the game through Steam and well, whenever I try to play it, the game stutters... The game doesn't lag or have any problems whatsoever, it just stutters...
    It stutters like that's what it is supposed to do and it's really annoying. I did a little research and I found several solutions online: (port forwarding, uninstalling Virtual machines, disabling Network connection properties, directly linking your PC to a modem,
    disabling all HID's ) but none of them worked. I'm sure there are a lot of people here on this forum who have had/are having issues with this. Please help me fix them.

Thank you
    (0)

Character
    Dragarnx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 90
    I'm having the EXACT same problem. The game is unplayable. I don't know whats going on. I play FFXIV and it runs perfect.
    (0)

Character
    Zeljica
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 9
    Tried a few more things. I tried updating all my drivers again, tried unplugging every single USB device, tried port forwarding, I even tried disabling Windows Aero... but none of these helped. I'm still looking for an answer.

I noticed that the steam PlayOnline viewer is an older version but the game is up to date. Could that have something to do with the game stuttering?
    (0)

Character
    Zeljica
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 9
    Here are my specs:

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)

G. Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor
    AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor
    Network adapters: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Hamachi Network Interface (I tried disabling this, it didn't help)

Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. LTD MS-7599

Cisco Cable Modem and TPLink TL-WR740N

I also wanted to mention that I tried directly connecting my PC into the Cable modem
    and that I tried connecting it through a wireless network with a wireless card, and again, nothing worked...
    (0)

Character
    Zeljica
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 9
    Ok I made some progress by narrowing down what my problem is. While I was on the main menu right after the intro, the game was stuttering as always, i disabled my network adapter completely. At first it looked like the game was going to crash but after a brief pause the game kept going and guess what, the stuttering was gone! Unfortunately, as soon as I selected my character the game disconnected me stating how it lost connection despite me enabling my network adapter again.

So this is definitely a networking issue!

Disabling QoS Packet didn't help so I am searching for other means to manipulate my
    Ethernet connection.

Wish me luck.
    (0)

Character
    Zeljica
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 9
    It's not a connection problem, it's due to my Graphics Card.
    Apparently the game is not really compatible with ATI Radeon 5700 HD Series card.
    Why? I don't know.
    I ain't getting a new graphics card just so I can run an old game.
    (0)