Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    *looks around* WHAT PEOPLE? Where are all these hordes of people that you are seeing? I see maybe one or two people in La Theine, 5 or 6 MAYBE in Valkurm Dunes geeez even with the npcs that's not enough to hop up hollering. And let's try to get it a little straight: even before the trust npcs no1 wanted to team up, or at least not on mah server they didn't.
    (2)

*looks around* WHAT PEOPLE? Where are all these hordes of people that you are seeing? I see maybe one or two people in La Theine, 5 or 6 MAYBE in Valkurm Dunes geeez even with the npcs that's not enough to hop up hollering. You just seem to want empathy for something that you shouldn't even be bothered by especially since there isn't even that many people left in the game. And let's try to get it a little straight: even before the trust npcs no1 wanted to team up, or at least not on mah server they didn't.
    (1)

Ooops sorry I posted twice...feel free to pick on me for it >_>
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    Karah's view of "Trust is stupid and is training wheels for baddies." is a really ridiculous view, one could say the same of pretty much anything in the game
    The irony is that the high-end/elite community, which Karah likely considers himself a part of, consists almost entirely of people who never would have gotten where they are without "training wheels." So called gimps are actually the least likely to take shortcuts to victory and trample upon the camps of others without regard.
    (5)

Character
    Aezelas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    While they sssssslllllllooooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyy kill one enemy it ruins the entire cycle waiting for the ones already dead to repop.

Being cost 5 seconds of downtime is enough to justify hatred toward these people. Time is money, and you're wasting it.
    You have issues, and other players' way of playing a game is not the main one.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    No but the system has exacerbated the problem
    Not really. People ignored my offers to team up well before trust. Some people just don't want to be friendly - trust MAGIC has nothing to do with it. (The other kind of trust might be the culprit)
    (6)
    Last edited by Olor; 01-31-2014 at 10:00 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9