Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Feeling a bit lost lately now that I reached my 40's

Well since free trial I have enjoyed the game and learning things here and there have been really fun. I took like 7 classes to 30+ to get a feel for them and decided to sub to keep the experience going. I settled on playing a beast-master which is now at 45 (my highest class thus far). Being new I don't really know the whole entire world or specific zones that are really good for me at these levels. It was very easy going from starter zone > valkrum > quifum > and the zone outside jueno called sauro(something) champaign. Everything else I tried to explore just seems kinda high level or a place with to much danger ><

I did check the field manual in wiki and I notice a zone called yuhtunga jungle that has mobs for the level range I am aiming at but have no clue exactly how I can get there. Was hoping someone can provide me with some help as to where I can go with trust npcs to level like from 45-60? Some of the guides I searched seemed really outdated and more for parties. Any help is appreciated thanks!
    (1)

I think Western Altepa Desert should be in that level range.
    (1)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Garlaige citadel should be good (thats in Saurumogue Champaigne), Crawler's Nest (in Rolanberry Fields) and Labyrinth of Onzozo (in Buburimu Peninsula) those are all grounds of valor areas though...I have no idea if you can use trust magic in there I havent played in quite a while. but grounds of valor is similar to fields of valor, you even get a bigger exp boost and some other benefits.
    this is a link to the wikipage on GoV http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Grounds_Tome
    if you want to go to yuhtunga jungle you'll need to do the kazham airship quest thingie which is... http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Airship_pass_for_Kazham
    (1)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    No worries Lyndshade, I can help you out.

To get to the Jungle (Or in this case, Kazham in general)

You will need to obtain the Permanent Key Item: "Airship Pass to Kazham"

Now to get this, you have 2 options.

You can pony up like 148k gil
    or
    You can find these items and trade them to an NPC in the Air Travel agency (First on your right as you zone in from Saurumogue Champaign into Port Jeuno, it's a Galka)

Ghelsba Chest Key (Farmed off of Orcish Fighters, Orcish Serjeants, and Orcish Cursemakers in Ghelsba Outpost, Fort Ghelsba, and Yughott Grotto)
    Giddeus Chest key (Farmed off of Yagudo Votary, Yagudo Theologist, Yagudo Priest in Giddeus)
    Palborough Chest Key (Farmed off of the Quadav in Palborough Mines, I do not remember which ones but they are near Waughroon Shrine)
    (2)

Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    This is perfect! I will definitely get that key tonight! Also will look into these new zones you all mentioned tyvm SO much to do now which is good ^^
    (2)

Character
    Cyric
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Something you might like to look into is trying the new trust system.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post482612 is SE's official explanation.
    Basically you can recieve the ability to summon different npcs like Zeid from Bastok or Shantto from Windurst. They have different jobs and you can build a mini party up with a tank and healer. You get extra power with out losing experience. Just a thought to help with the leveling.
    (0)

Check the wiki for zone names, and it will give you maps, and a list of connections on how to reach the zones. You can trace a path to where you are from the intended zone that way.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Search there when you find something you need to know how to access.
    (0)