Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Is something wrong with pet's Critical Hit?

I just notice today after bring Caring Kiyomaro go to Kuftav Tunnel to do Sparks of Eminnence, it's normal damage is hit mob in there around 60x-61x dmg / hit, but even on critical hit it's seem it's dmg also still can do also around same damage 60x-61x per critical hit. I not play much on bst lately so not yet try on other pet. is this common or it some bug?
    (0)

This is, though unfortunate, quite normal. Critical hits generally just offer a boost to pdif and/or attack... so if a monster is hitting the pDIF cap already, which BST pets reach this rather quickly when they massively outlevel their target, a critical hit will do about the same as a normal attack... since as described above, a critical hit to explain easily attempts to increase your attack and pDIF up to the cap.

so unless theres "Critical hit Damage+" involved through the job trait or gear bonuses, in cases of pets at the least, a critical hit can do the same as a normal hit.

This'll help - http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Critical_Hit
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm not sure a lot of research has been done on pet pdif comparatively... What little I do remember showed it had really high caps like monsters. But player has been researched a lot and there is no pdif cap per se anymore just caps on cRatio. As such crit pdif should be 14% - 50% higher. That said there is a bit of range so it can be alot closer but still at least 5% higher for crits. All of this not counting crit dmg bonus or crit def bonus traits.

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/PDIF

I'll try testing it out as soon as time limit quest is done
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Ok tested it out some on level 0 mobs so definitely capped pdif. And yeah getting the same thing. Switched to falcorr and same dmg once you factor out thf traits. Never really noticed it before. Well just another reason why pet pdif blows compared to mob and player pdif
    (1)