Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

tips for using kupipi?

I have been enjoying the trust system so far. One thing I did noticed was the higher I climb in levels the quicker Kupipi (white mage) npc just goes oom in maybe 4 fights. I honestly don't mind it but was curious if there was a better way to manage her? Currently she tosses a lot of slows and debuffs but there are many times where she could use a cure 2 but uses a cure 3 instead

Also this happened twice so far where she would bug out, her mp just doesn't regen no matter what I do. The only thing that seems to work is rezoning which is very odd. Does the refresh buff from field support work for my trust guys as well?

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    When her MP's not recovering, you rezone? That means you're resummoning her, too. You can resummon an NPC without zoning. Just click on her to bring up the mini-menu and pick "Release," then cast her Trust spell again and she'll be back with full MP (provided it's been at least 3 minutes since the last time you summoned her).

Other than that, Trust NPCs have high hHMP and hMP between fights, so just try to take a 20 second break every now and then.
    (1)

Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    When her MP's not recovering, you rezone? That means you're resummoning her, too. You can resummon an NPC without zoning. Just click on her to bring up the mini-menu and pick "Release," then cast her Trust spell again and she'll be back with full MP (provided it's been at least 3 minutes since the last time you summoned her).

Other than that, Trust NPCs have high hHMP and hMP between fights, so just try to take a 20 second break every now and then.
    Wow I feel real dumb then... I recently started playing so I had no clue there was even a menu when I click on them. Thank you so much this makes everything just 100 times better now!
    (0)