Player

Please change Jump TP Bonus gear.

Please make Jump TP Bonus gear work for all Jump Job Abilities. As it is, these effects are meaningless, providing no real benefit. I know you mean well with them, but really, they just aren't good. You are giving us gear which gives us 2~3 extra TP from a Jump, things like the Vishap set pieces which have these stats look nice, but, they are not good, because you make it only work on the original Jump abilities, Jump, and High Jump.

Spirit Jump was made to give Double the TP back from a Jump, Soul Jump was made to give us Triple the TP back from a Jump, these amounts make that +3% TP so minor it may as well not even exist. If you change this gear to effect all Jumps, we will get a great use from it, Spirit would get +6% TP from Jumps, Soul would get +9%, these amounts on the Jumps we use is great, but if you give us these effects on the Jumps we would never use anyways, its a meaningless effort.

I do mean this in a nice way. I am sure you tried to add stats that were worthwhile, but really, at 99 there is not a single reason to use the original Jumps unless our Wyvern is dead, at which point this gear can make those Jumps just a bit better than Spirit and Soul Jumps. So, I ask of you, please extend these effects to all Jumps, not just the first two, so that this gear can be of great use to us, rather than just another stat we can not make use of.
    (4)

Player
    SE made it clear a while ago that rather than Spirit and Soul Jump render Jump and High Jump obsolete, they want to create situations where both have tactical benefits of their own. So far, High Jump actually does have tactical benefit. With a 75% Hate shed every few minutes, I can prevent my DRG from pulling hate when Super Jump is down(in new Ark Angel battles where hate is all over the place, this is a very nice benefit). Jump actually does more damage than Spirit Jump when it crits due to its 50% VIT modifier and the high amounts of VIT on item level gear, unfortunately it's critical hit rate is unpredictable and moderately low. Increasing Jump and High Jump's TP was probably an effort to bridge the gap in damage potential/TP gain between the Jumps but the disparity remains too high.

Perhaps if there were some other benefit for using Jump over Spirit Jump. Maybe make it so if you use Jump, your recast on Jump/Spirit Jump will be 30 seconds, but if you use Spirit Jump, it will be 60 seconds. Some other tactical advantage needs to be given to Jump to make it stand apart from other jumps. High Jump is a great utility and a necessary 'defensive' Jump. Perhaps give Jump another modifier like STR or give it a larger damage bonus or a short Stun effect similar to Shield Bash/Weapon Bash(the other 3 'Knight' jobs have bashes. SAM/DRK/DRG/PLD all share Circle Abilities, Killer Abilities and level 90 'Buster' abilities in common. Of those 4 jobs, SAM/DRK/PLD all have 'Bash' abilities. Perhaps make Jump give a short stun effect to be a 'bash'? DRGs can use this tactically to interrupt TP moves or spells while gaining TP to use weapon skills. This would give Jump a tactical component that would create situations where the DRG would be more likely to use Jump over a Spirit Jump.
    (4)