Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Free Comeback Fun

I have had a blast coming back after being away to enjoy the free couple of weeks on this game again. I would love to come back but i still feel the cost of subscriptions isn't worth the amount of service that this game provides.

I'm not going to drag this on but i see rampant RMT activity still, people blatantly using 3rd party cheat programs (speed running and clipping) and overall unbalance to the game with jobs were only a few are wanted and all others are forgotten again.

It was fun while it lasted SE and i thank you for the free memories with friends of days past. I look forward to your next free event to see if it warrants the cost then.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    ...but i see rampant RMT activity still, people blatantly using 3rd party cheat programs (speed running and clipping) and overall unbalance to the game with ...
    You do know they've added +25% to movement speed in last week's update right?
    (0)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemothx View Post
    You do know they've added +25% to movement speed in last week's update right?
    i know but when your running and someone passes you going faster then Cactrot Rapido, I'd say that is a sign of cheating.
    (2)

I enjoyed playing around with the game again too, I won't be subbing though.

They either need to increase the development team size to warrant the full price sub, slash the price inline with the tiny costs of this game or adopt a f2p system.

I have no problems paying for a game but this is daylight robbery considering how little the spend.
    (2)

Character
    Lexin
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I enjoyed the campaign and will sub and buy seekers at some point today. I have to pay a few more $ then XIV but I find my money spent on XI better then on XIV.
    (3)
    Lexin - Pansura
    DoRK - 90
    PLD - 85

I would like "Weapon Bash" renamed "Dragoon Bash" for old time sakes...

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Castanica View Post
    I enjoyed playing around with the game again too, I won't be subbing though.

They either need to increase the development team size to warrant the full price sub, slash the price inline with the tiny costs of this game or adopt a f2p system.

I have no problems paying for a game but this is daylight robbery considering how little the spend.
    Thats how i feel, with the collection of f2p games out there and even other pay to play games i don't understand the price they ask to play this one. I don't know of other mmo's that charge the amount this game does considering that you have to pay $1 extra for additional characters.
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    Thats how i feel, with the collection of f2p games out there and even other pay to play games i don't understand the price they ask to play this one. I don't know of other mmo's that charge the amount this game does considering that you have to pay $1 extra for additional characters.

Quite a lot of titles has $15 a month, including older than FFXI titles like EQ. $12 a month is just the same as everyone else with a sub.
    (2)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    Quite a lot of titles has $15 a month, including older than FFXI titles like EQ. $12 a month is just the same as everyone else with a sub.
    I know Tera has a subscription (optional) for around the same but you get to have extra characters (i think 6 characters), exclusive ingame items and even access to NPC's on the field (bankers, merchants, etc..) for the same price.

Thats why i'm saying that what we pay for the little we get isn't worth it, there is NO GM control over the game, RMT is rampant along with people using 3rd party cheat programs, the cost of extra characters, lack of storage and the list goes on of the lack of support you get for a game you pay to play. Even Perfect World which is free to play has better GM's then this game.

Also SE has still yet to fix the complete unbalanced nature of this game, I have played many MMO's and have never played one with so many jobs that are ignored for almost every event. I know monster hunter isn't a MMO but every job in there can be played in any combination party and still work. Even other MMO's like Tera, Perfect World and Dragon Prophet you can choose any job you want and still be needed for dungeons and events. Right now if your not Monk, White Mage, Bard, Blackmage/Scholar/Redmage/Geomancer (put those 4 together since they alt between which fight your doing) or Paladin you really don't have a part to play in this game. What is the purpose of having so many jobs to choose from if only a handful are actually used in gameplay?
    (1)
    Last edited by Secondplanet; 12-21-2013 at 05:36 AM. Reason: adding

Player
    Well, don't let the door hit you on the backside.

Can this campaign end already and bring a close to the deluge of these "ffxi suuuuuuucks" threads?
    (2)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfchakan View Post
    Well, don't let the door hit you on the backside.

Can this campaign end already and bring a close to the deluge of these "ffxi suuuuuuucks" threads?
    And that ladies and gentlemen is the reason so many leave.... the amazing player base.

Also i'm not saying the game sucks, i'm addressing the fact that its not worth paying the same price as most other MMO's when the support is lack luster and the games balance issues still have not been resolved even after all these years of it being a problem. Its still a fun game, just not full price fun.
    (2)
    Last edited by Secondplanet; 12-21-2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: added comment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast