Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Copper A.M.A.N Voucher

I have been getting a couple of these vouchers in my inventory lately. What exactly can I do with these? I know the description says to turn in to the Mutual Aid Network but I have yet to encounter this in Bastok. Are these any good do I save them?
    (0)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    OMG yes keep them. Talk to the guy you started Emminence or in any city. The the voucher is down at the bottom of the list, it is what you can buy with the vouchers.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by lyndshade View Post
    I have been getting a couple of these vouchers in my inventory lately. What exactly can I do with these? I know the description says to turn in to the Mutual Aid Network but I have yet to encounter this in Bastok. Are these any good do I save them?
    Trade them all to Isakoth in Bastok Markets (E-11), then choose the exchange vouchers option. Gives you the option of getting 1000 of either Sparks, Conquest Points, AN, IS, Cruor etc

If you exchange two at a time you can choose REM upgrade items such as Pluton, boulders or beitetsu.
    (0)
    Last edited by Behemothx; 12-21-2013 at 01:36 AM.
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Casavi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Well I am glad I came here and asked

I will definitely be doing this right now thanks
    (0)

Player
    If you save them up and trade in 2 at a time, you can get a Pluton and those likely sell for a pretty good price on your server. This is a great way for a lower level player like yourself to save up some gil.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It doesn't actually matter how many you trade at a time. The npc stores them up kinda like say ABCs from the limbus npc and then you can chose to use the stored up ones however you wish
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    the copper vouchers are earned when you compelte the limited time challenges from records of eminence.

The person to talk to is the same NPC you talked to to unlock records of eminence.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-22-2013 at 01:53 AM.