Character
    Danton
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Eminence Objective "Deal 500+ Damage" Doesn't register (some?) Weapon Skills

2 occurances today, using Blade: Jin for 639 and 636 damage, were not recorded as successful towards the Objective. I haven't had any other WS deal more than 500 yet to see, but I have triple-checked to make sure the objective is active.

Zeruhn Mines, Colliery Bat and Burrower Worm, I was using the new Trust alter Egos and my NPC fellow. Confirmed the damage was not from a skillchain with any of those NPCs, it was straight damage from the WS.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I've been getting that a lot too, but also with the 1000+ trial too. Been doing Ruinator in Dynamis for hours and getting almost now credit for any of these.
    (0)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The problem you are running into is that it goes by each hit of a multi-hit weaponskill. Your individual hits are under 500 (or 1000), so they do not count towards the objective. If multiple hits in the WS do over 500 (or 1000), then you will get credit for each hit that does so. It is working as intended.
    (1)

Character
    Danton
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Ah, interesting. Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Danton
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Hmm, same issue just occurred with Blade: Ten, which I thought was a single-hit WS. It did 502 damage but did not count.

Edit: A few minutes later, Blade: Ten for 554, no credit.
    (0)
    Last edited by Devhead39; 12-15-2013 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Adding another example.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You are dual wielding every ws you do will be at least 2 hits. Maybe more with DA/TA procs
    (1)