Character
    Haytham
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

PM 7-4 seems to be bugged

on ??? icon near the water i click it it gave me a message saying "Now is not the time for that!" when its suppose to spawn a Tonberry NM.

(sorry if post is missplaced on wrong category)
    (0)

Character
    Birikini
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I have the same problem: Server: Cerberus. Did the 2 NM's in Bibiki and Misareaux Coast, checked the ??? again after each fight, got the CS's, went to Carpenters Landing and get the same message as above "Now is not the time for that".
    Checked again both ??? in Bibiki and Misareaux Coast, no CS - everything was done the right way.
    Went to Cid: He asks me to go to Bibiki and Carpenters Landing.
    Logged out, changed area, restarted PC, waited Japanese Midnight...
    The ??? in Carpenters Landing at (I-9) is on the first fallen Tree on the right side of the place, close to the water, no other ??? available, only 1 ??? on a funguar, which was for another quest, as far as I can remember.
    HELP!!!
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Teegrins, Haytham, Birikini!

If you have not yet done so, I might implore you to contact a Gamemaster in-game.

As for this forum, the post would better fit in-game bugs (something to read before posting there: Welcome to Forum: In-Game Bugs!).

A perhaps more or less interesting side-note: that message is one of those that is given to players when they examine a spawn-point for monsters during a fight with said monsters (in other words, after spawning monsters and before defeating them).

As long as it's the correct spot, and there indeed are no monsters to be seen, it seems to me that the spawn is 'stuck' in a way or another...

Best of luck!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.