Silverr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

FFXI 2

SE ...
    can you plz make FFXI 2
    cuz i play ffxi for 6 years now and i love this game....

but we ar in 2013 and there is lot games out there and ppl time to time leave ffxi

and i play ffxiv and cant stop thinking of ffxi ; ;

plz make new ffxi

or remake it

better graphic new things

plz plz plz SE
    (4)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    There's a large potential market if they happen to make XI-2, but if they do it, they have to actually advertise it this time to other nationalities other than Japanese. I guarantee FFXI would be more active would they have done that to it.
    (5)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    xiv is there ff xi-2
    (2)

Character
    Silverr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    xiv is there ff xi-2
    XIV not like ffxi at all
    when i start playing xi years a go i go like ( wooooooow this is the game for me and ill never stop play it ) ; ;

but when i start play xiv it is like ( ummmm good mmo and new things but if there is any good mmo ill leave xiv np )

there is nothing out there like xi ; ; but it is soo old now new new graphic ppl ar leaving
    (1)
    Last edited by Xaven; 12-06-2013 at 08:43 AM. Reason: fix

Uh the graphics for XI are actually very good. You don't need good graphics to make a good game, you sound like meat head.
    (8)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Poor Draylol... In case you missed it, this guy is a fan of the game and a current player that is asking SE to address the issues that he feels caused the recent massive population decline.
    (9)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaven View Post
    XIV not like ffxi at all
    when i start playing xi years a go i go like ( wooooooow this is the game for me and ill never stop play it ) ; ;

but when i start play xiv it is like ( ummmm good mmo and new things but if there is any good mmo ill leave xiv np )

there is nothing out there like xi ; ; but it is soo old now new new graphic ppl ar leaving
    If FFXI was your first then that is why. The reason why there isn't anything out there like FFXI is cause of everything that is outdated. When I start any new MMO to try after playing FFXI for long periods without playing other mmos I get so freaking lost and confused by the UI and think of how simple FFXI is and wish for that. After a do get used to it and return to FFXI I see all the flaws of the limited UI FFXI has. If you are referring to the long grinds for a single level or the crappy party system that will never come around again. The fan base for MMOs have changed to much for that model to ever come back.
    (3)

8. 12-06-2013 10:54 AM

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    but it is soo old now new new graphic ppl ar leaving
    The graphics have almost nothing to do with people leaving.

Honestly, even though the tech is dated, I think the game's looks still hold up well today (though a texture resolution buff would be nice).
    (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Poor Draylol... In case you missed it, this guy is a fan of the game and a current player that is asking SE to address the issues that he feels caused the recent massive population decline.
    Poor Byrthlol that constantly whines, perhaps you missed the part where its my opinion and I'm allowed to state it as well.
    (1)

Character
    Silverr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    If FFXI was your first then that is why. The reason why there isn't anything out there like FFXI is cause of everything that is outdated. When I start any new MMO to try after playing FFXI for long periods without playing other mmos I get so freaking lost and confused by the UI and think of how simple FFXI is and wish for that. After a do get used to it and return to FFXI I see all the flaws of the limited UI FFXI has. If you are referring to the long grinds for a single level or the crappy party system that will never come around again. The fan base for MMOs have changed to much for that model to ever come back.
    i play AION GW2 lineage 2 wow and ffxi was the best and will be the best for me
    but lot friends when xiv come out they run from xi saying ( bro see the graphic see the ppl we all follow the new )
    and
    SE destroyed the EU players and there is alot EU players leave ffxi because they cant pay by card ....or..... buy crystal to reactivate there account

me just me 14 friend of me leave ffxi cuz graphic and i see in lot forums say the seam

so if they cant make XI-2 ..... how about (( REMAKE XI ))
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast