Character
    Bjoern
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Eminent weapons.

Seems the weapons are working (a lot better than what I was using anyway) but I noticed today that the skill bonuses are not registering in my combat skills window. Tried zoning, re-equipping. Have only tried with scythe, dagger, wand, staff, hand to hand and 1hnd sword. Stat bonuses seem accurate but I'll be honest, I haven't done the math.
    (0)

Item level "Skill" bonuses will never show up in your window (Except i believe Defensive ones like Shield?)

Its been like dis since Item level bonuses came out, they're counted as different bonuses from our normal "Skill+" we find on armor and stuff, so its working as intended and was mentioned in a dev response some time ago

nothing to worry about.
    (2)

Character
    Bjoern
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Understood. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm recently back from a long break and and, probably won't ever catch up on all the reading...
    (0)

Thank you Karbuncle for your posts concerning this issue and thank you Bjoern for reporting it. It appears that this issue has been resolved; as such I'm going to close this thread. If you're still having problems, please create another bug report thread and use the bug reporting template found Here. Also, please state the steps you have attempted to resolve this issue.

- Furlamseere
    (0)