Character
    Altheana
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Reverence Gauntlets +1

Hello, just received Reverence Gauntlets +1 an hour ago. I checked to see how much "Shield Mastery"+10 was and I noticed quickly that I gained no additional TP bonus when blocking. Is it a glitch? I tried using my Kaiser "Shield Mastery"+3 with it and noticed my usual TP gain, but once I took it off my TP went back to the same I got without gloves and helm. That was all I witnessed. Thank you~
    (0)

Character
    Altheana
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Reverence Gauntlets +1

Upon further testing, I've discovered that the text was wrong. It is not "Shield Mastery"+10 it is rather "Shield Mastery"+1 because my tp per block has only increased by one. Bad glitch or text, please fix this when possible. Thank You~
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Ugh.. I'm hoping it is an error and meant to be +10. Given how much TP Warrior can get permanently using Retaliation I don't see it as overpowered.
    (0)

Thank you Altheana for your post outlining the trouble you are having with a possible system error,

In order for me to submit your report, I will need some more information. You can go Here and you can find templates for Windows and PS3 that represent the kind of details we need. Once you can provide such information we can move forward and resolve this issue. For now I am going to move this thread into Insufficient Information. You will not be able to reply, so once you have gathered the requested data please create a new bug report thread.
    (0)