Character
    Snowpaw
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Returning for the Campaign, may stay for the long haul.

I'm coming back due to the game being free for this month (YAY!) and if I find a good LS/Server I'm thinking of trying to afford both XI and XIV. Can someone please recommend me a good server and perhaps extend me an LS invite? I'm looking to make a brand-new character, and I'm willing to invest the time and effort to get to 99. I left around june and I still didn't know all of what was going on then. So I'd really like an LS who's patient with someone who doesn't know the current ins and outs of the game and will help me figure out what's what.

I noticed a few others in the same boat as me posting, be cool if we all end up in the same place!

EDIT: Might as well put a bit about myself.

Been playing for about 9-10 years off and on, had a bunch of characters. Played on Sylph, then Leviathan, I think Titan for a bit (Cuz of Limit Break Radio) and then I finally settled on Phoenix. I'm pretty good at this game, and I'm also a chill kinda guy. I don't get mad easily, not at least, as much as I USED to. I'm not elitist, I'm usually upbeat and friendly. I don't expect to be carried but I do expect a good community to help out people in need when they can't do something solo. As for Jobs, you can expect me to want to level Dancer if it's at all useful anymore since I was told I'm expert at the class. I hope some of that comes back to me! XD
    (1)
    Last edited by Snowpaw; 12-12-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Character
    Jaynantesla
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 39
    I'll keep an eye out for you in game be good to play with others and get some content done
    (0)