Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Records of Eminence!

On behalf of myself I wish to extend a my appreciation for how much of a success RoE is for me. For the longest time I always listlessly wandered around not really havng much focus when I go out monster slaying and the range of tasks and difficulty are just outright awesome. Rewards are well balanced and thought out (in regards to price). I also look forward to working hard for my vishap mail and +1 equivalent.
    (21)
    Last edited by Umichi; 12-12-2013 at 04:12 AM. Reason: added parentheses

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Seconded. Well done, SE.
    (5)

yes! love it! wanted to level new jobs but it seemed tedious and unrewarding - this should help a lot
    (7)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    this is one of the best contents the dev team ever added to FFXI, I get rewarded for playing the game, no matter if its exping, cureing, harvesting, doing content etc etc. really really nice
    (9)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Actually I thought it was their best move in a long long time. It makes leveling no longer a headache, AND putting your work in, you get weapons to arm yourself.
    (5)

Great job SE, love FFXI!!!
    (4)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Not just me then?

Best update in ebar tbh.

Trust = huge win. (and I'm a tri-boxer so it's not a solo wimp finally getting justice)

All those luverly new Home Points = Mega Win.

And then I waddled over to scout out RoE. YAY! UBER WINNINESS!!!
    Can get level 117 weps just by doing what I normally do anyway. Even Monstrosity?

Blown away by it all still tbh.

*wanders off to cry in a corner*
    (5)
    nunc est bibendum

8. 12-12-2013 10:24 AM

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

I am carefully and strangely interested about the system.

A little bit surprised about myself even, since it does so much make me think of FFX|V and the likes, which the warpy crystal matters only strengthen (and I do not care for such games).

It doesn't feel too bad here though, not the way it's done, and not yet at least.

I always liked multitasking (a little too much one might add), so this gives more things to plan upon when setting out for an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    Please can SE put a Toggle in Config so we can turn off the on-screen BIG WORDS that pop over characters head when we log in with a current RoE, it doesn't feel right to me coz I already know I've got quests/etc. pending I don't need big cartoon words over my chars head all the time, thankyou.
    I should like to have such an option as well, or at least a choice of something more subtle.

Do note, however, that the particular 'new challenge' announcement is related to the limited time objectives so as to let you know that one has activated.

Or that's what I think it is. ^^;
    (2)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I haven't had this much fun in years, I'm lazy and hate to walk, I love my ability to have a party and a good one at that, Eminence is fun...I can farm, exp and get extra goodies. So few people on these days my server can't fill WKR unless it is JP time and even then its low. So few spread so far.
    (2)

11. 12-13-2013 05:05 AM

Greetings,

Thanks so much for the positive feedback on this new system! We’re happy to hear that you all are enjoying it.

I have a couple of things to note.

Currently, as many of you may have already noticed, Abyssea monsters do not count towards objectives. As of right now this is working as intended; however, though it will take a bit of time we will be making adjustments so that these monsters count.

We’ll also be making similar adjustments so that multiple hit weapon skills count towards cumulative damage.

Please continue to let us know your feedback on this system!
    (21)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast