Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Let us redeem a high amount of sparks for Heavy Metal Plates just to pump more into the economy.

17,000 Sparks for a Heavy Plate.
    50,000 Sparks for a Riftross/Riftcinder
    35,000 Sparks for a Cotton Purse of Alexandrites

(5)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 12-18-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Let us redeem a high amount of sparks for Heavy Metal Plates just to pump more into the economy.

17,000 Sparks for a Heavy Plate.
    50,000 Sparks for a Riftross/Riftcinder
    35,000 Sparks for a Cotton Purse of Alexandrites

Considering how many of each of those things you need for their respective tasks, that's hugely expensive. A copy of Rem's Tale Chapter 6 only costs 15,000 sparks, and you only need 8 of those.
    (6)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    500 for a plate would be 750,000 sparks for one weapon.
    15000 for a riftdross/riftcinder would be 450,000 total; 25,000 would be 750,000 total.
    100 for an alexandrite would still be 3,000,000.
    100 for a dynamis currency (10,000 for a 100 piece) would be up to 1,840,000, or 1,540,000 with a loan for the final 30.
    (1)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Considering how many of each of those things you need for their respective tasks, that's hugely expensive. A copy of Rem's Tale Chapter 6 only costs 15,000 sparks, and you only need 8 of those.

With how fast you can farm sparks and not to mention people would be selling them too I don't think its that expensive. It would be better if they added the reforge syth mats to the T3 Zitah VWNMs for added incentive plus this.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    With how fast you can farm sparks and not to mention people would be selling them too I don't think its that expensive. It would be better if they added the reforge syth mats to the T3 Zitah VWNMs for added incentive plus this.
    How cast can you realistically farm sparks? I've done about 80 unique ROE tasks and probably picked up about 85,000 sparks in a week. But a lot of those came from the bonus sparks from the first iteration of a non-repeatable task. 17,000 sparks for one plate equals 25.5 million sparks for just a level 95 Empyrean. 600,000 sparks will get you the Rem's Chapters for an entire set of +1 reforged AF. That seems like one huge disparity. At the price I proposed, a level 95 weapon would be 150,000 sparks. Maybe that's a little low, but maybe we can find a middle ground between 150,000 and 25.5 million.
    (2)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The fast way to get sparks is to xp in a group where you get crystals. Every 10 crystal drops is 200 sparks, and you should get 3-6 per kill. If you can boost most of your hits to 500+ damage, then dealing 500+ damage 200 times gives 1000 sparks. Ulbulka combat quests are 100-160 sparks each time, and are only killing 5 mobs. If you get lucky and the limited time quest is "gain experience" while you doing it, that's 300 sparks per 5000 xp from mobs.

But mostly, it's the crystal drops in a group.
    (1)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
    The "NEW CHALLENGE" text that comes up across the screen really just needs to be relegated to the chat log. It's really distracting during high level content to have that randomly pop up in your face.
    I actually like the way New Challenge pops up. Reminds me of the Level Up text that I hardly ever see anymore since hitting a level with FoV/GoV experience doesn't trigger the message.

The only change I would like to see is an expansion of the zones we can kill mobs in for rewards. It seems its just original and Aldouin zones right now. Having it available everywhere would give me plenty of pleasant memories of leveling BST years ago wherever I wanted before FoV made it feel like I was losing out if I fought elsewhere.
    (4)
    Last edited by Xantavia; 12-19-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Character
    Shintorist
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 95
    I would like to use the vouchers to buy guild points.
    (0)

Character
    Jedd
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiinroye View Post
    I would like to suggest that we be able to buy pages of Rem's Tales and skill increasing items in bulk, rather than just one at a time.
    Agreed. This was also an issue with getting seals from earlier Login Campaigns, right? They eventually changed that, so it seems odd that SE didn't think to do that here, as well. Who's really going to buy just one skill up scroll? Especially annoying for my GEO, since I need two separate scrolls and they're on the last (third?) page.
    (1)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    How cast can you realistically farm sparks? I've done about 80 unique ROE tasks and probably picked up about 85,000 sparks in a week. But a lot of those came from the bonus sparks from the first iteration of a non-repeatable task. 17,000 sparks for one plate equals 25.5 million sparks for just a level 95 Empyrean. 600,000 sparks will get you the Rem's Chapters for an entire set of +1 reforged AF. That seems like one huge disparity. At the price I proposed, a level 95 weapon would be 150,000 sparks. Maybe that's a little low, but maybe we can find a middle ground between 150,000 and 25.5 million.

Having them cost what I put forward would promote selling of plates and other REM items driving the economy. There will soon become a point were sparks are useless for most of the population so they need a reason to keep grinding them and at the same time it would be high enough that there would still be profit from selling. Merrows should be added to vouchers too but for more then 2 maybe 10 or even 20 to keep the price at a decent profit.
    (0)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast