Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Any chance of Fraulein Mumor and her companion showing up this way? I imagine Dancer would be her job.
    (1)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Job Specific Trust quests would be really cool. You'd have to fulfill some kind of requirement, like a level 99 limit break rematch or something.
    (0)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsujin View Post
    Job Specific Trust quests would be really cool. You'd have to fulfill some kind of requirement, like a level 99 limit break rematch or something.
    Super cool in concept, but in reality who would want another character to show up on the same job they are, providing a more-than-likely redundant role? The 4-character party limit in particular (okay, 5 I guess if you're including your Fellow, but as they are right now they're an underleveled DD at best, IMO) puts some stress on any unbalanced parties.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.

Character
    Candycain
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 60
    Just returned from being on-again/off-again playing FFXI and really love the Trust stuff, talked hubby into coming back as well. Would love to see an option where we could form a full party with the two of us and NPC's when we have trouble finding others to join or even forming an alliance would be great!
    (2)

Character
    Eqiunoxx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Can you plz plz plz add quantity selection to the skill up books dont know if this has been said enough
    (0)

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    There are only two Mithra Trust NPCs, and we cannot summon duplicates. Do you realize what this means?! It means that we can't have an all-Mithra Trust party. This is clearly a vital issue for all players and this critical problem must be fixed right away. More Mithra are urgently required, immediately.

Ok, so it isn't that important. But still, more Mithra would be nice. Semih Lafihna has always been popular, and I understand that since the advent of Records of Eminence, Mikhe Aryohcha has good advice for MNKs.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmalum View Post
    Semih Lafihna
    I agree she would be a good choice, shes also a good choice because of the fact we are still lacking a ranged DD NPC as of yet, and since she is seemingly a RNG she would fill that current gap!
    (1)

I really like the system, just have a few requests:

1) Can you please make it so Tank NPCs get closer to mobs instead of attacking from max melee distance? I say this because leveling THF or going /THF I have to go out of my way in order to get Trick Attack going.

2) Could you add a way to set basic formations or to be able to tell Trust partners where to stand? Because having them all cluttered in front of the mob along with the tank can be very inconvenient if the mob has a nasty frontal aoe attack.

3) Make temporary items (like healing powder) affect Trust NPCs as well, it's odd that said items affect Fellows but not Trust.

4) Would it be possible to make Trust party members also heal/buff Fellows?

5) More quests, cutscenes and dialog with Trust NPCs. Maybe some RoE challenges involving Trust NPCs too.
    (1)

Character
    Luso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Wondering if they'll make Limited time Trust NPCs available again in the future via either another Login Campaign or whatnot. Missed getting Zeid, but I'm attempting to get Lion this time around.
    (0)

Player
    I really hope they do make them available again, I don't see the point in making so many limited time only NPCs rather than NPCs that are mainstay characters that you can unlock via quests. I mean, Tenzen, Joachim, Zeid, and Lion, are all very important characters in the story, to make them only able to be gotten via limited time events like this is just... weird, and a waste.
    (3)

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast